• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Things I enjoyed more than the first half...

DocWilkins

- One of those pants loosening dumps. You know, where you have to crap so bad and for so long, that when you go to pull your pants up when you are finished, they fit better- Getting deployed to Iraq, missing my sons first words, steps, birthday, etc.- getting a fingernail ripped off by a dog

Edited by Hart

Oooh, can I play?The last five minutes of the 1981 Cowboys-Falcons gameGames 3-6 of the 1996 World SeriesThe Falcons on 4th and oneDavid Greene to Verron Haynes in NeylandLivan Hernandez and Eric Gregg's 614-foot wide strike zone in Game 5 of the 1997 NLCSDesperate Housewives, The Game, any reality show, and Think Like A Man (buying the book and watching the movie)Having a negative balance in the checking account as the gas company truck pulls up into my drivewayHearing that some ex of my wife was way better in bed than me

Edited by Dejay

a Josh Smith Jumper with 18 seconds left on the shot clocka root canalmy wife telling me she's too tired for sexboth my daughters crying at the same time when I am having a legendary run in Battlefield 3 or Halo reacha visit from relatives who tend to always stay too longa hungry relative/friend that pops up when you have steak

• Premium Member

I can't beat the steak...butBeing awoken just before taking Salma Hayek to Space Mountain.Being forced to watch The View.The Day after having my wisdom tooth pulled.