• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I Will Never Forgive Larry Drew For Losing Game 2 But He Should Use Twin Lineup For Game 5..

LastDon

IF WE LOSE THIS SERIES LARRY DREW SHOULD BE FIRED.. But I honestly feel we can beat the Celtics three straight.. I think that Larry Drew should go with the twin lineup for game 5PG Jeff TeagueSG Joe JohnsonSF Josh SmithPF Al HorfordC Jason CollinsThe reason why I would implement this lineup is because besides poor coaching by Larry Drew, the ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WE HAVE RECEIVED FROM MARVIN WILLIAMS HAS BEEN BIG.. In gave 5 Marvin should be play very limited minutes of the bench with Hinrich and TMac receiving the major minutes as backup wings and Ivan Johnon being the backup at the 4...Its very disappointing to be on the verge of losing a series when its clear that we have the more talented team...I commend Rick Sund for taking Limited resources and puttng a quality product on the floor but Larry Drew has been clearly outcoached by Doc Rivers in this series..

• Premium Member

I would be interested in seeing us match KG,----- withTwin, Horf, Smoove, Tmac, and Joe...I would love to run our Big lineup for about 5 minutes just to see what it does to the Celts.I mean, if we're not going to take advantage of our speed, then let's really pound it inside on them. i wouldn't lineup anybody on the perimeter... I would tell everybody to go to the rim.We know that Boston is a poor rebounding team. If we're not going to run them, then we should pound them.Let Joe and Tmac post those guards.

I would be interested in seeing us match KG,----- withTwin, Horf, Smoove, Tmac, and Joe...I would love to run our Big lineup for about 5 minutes just to see what it does to the Celts.I mean, if we're not going to take advantage of our speed, then let's really pound it inside on them. i wouldn't lineup anybody on the perimeter... I would tell everybody to go to the rim.We know that Boston is a poor rebounding team. If we're not going to run them, then we should pound them.Let Joe and Tmac post those guards.

That's exactly right.. I think this would be the most effective approach to take.. I don't think we're done we have a better team then the celtics and should have won games 2 and 3..

• Premium Member

I would be interested in seeing us match KG,----- with

Twin, Horf, Smoove, Tmac, and Joe...

I would love to run our Big lineup for about 5 minutes just to see what it does to the Celts.

I mean, if we're not going to take advantage of our speed, then let's really pound it inside on them. i wouldn't lineup anybody on the perimeter... I would tell everybody to go to the rim.

We know that Boston is a poor rebounding team. If we're not going to run them, then we should pound them.

Let Joe and Tmac post those guards.

Josh, to the rim. Really? Posted Image