• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Any Chance Of A White Out Tonight?

Admin

Maybe the ASG don't think the Hawks have any chance but I truly don't get why they have done so little to promote the Hawks this post-season. Usually we get a cool temp homepage for the playoff series and they'll do a whiteout promotion with free t-shirts (or am I just imagining this?) but this year it seems like ho hum the Hawks are in the playoffs so come out and support them or don't, we don't care.So with that said it would be freaking nice if the owners would get behind the team and give us a white out tonight so that the players can feed off of the energy and help the team to rise up!

They passed out white rally towels for Game 2.Perhaps they will pass out white T-shirts for game 5. The issue is it will probably make the Boston green stand out even more in contrast. There will be 7,000, or so, Celtics fans there wearing green.

They passed out white rally towels for Game 2.Perhaps they will pass out white T-shirts for game 5. The issue is it will probably make the Boston green stand out even more in contrast. There will be 7,000, or so, Celtics fans there wearing green.

Towels are nice but I want to see every seat have a white t-shirt over them like last year vs the Magic and then I want to see the fans actually wear them. That way the Boston fans will be easy to pick up and see their sadness when they're exiting the building early :)

White outs have been pretty half assed in Phillips. You either have a debacle like last year where Bob is pleading for people to bring their own white tees because the ASG is cheap or when they do give it out you then have all of the opposing team's fans not wearing them in addition to plenty Atlanta natives that are just too cool to throw on a cheap tee. I wish it was like OKC where their stands look as if the Boise State field mutated into an amorphous blob that enjoys watching basketball.

White outs have been pretty half assed in Phillips. You either have a debacle like last year where Bob is pleading for people to bring their own white tees because the ASG is cheap or when they do give it out you then have all of the opposing team's fans not wearing them in addition to plenty Atlanta natives that are just too cool to throw on a cheap tee. I wish it was like OKC where their stands look as if the Boise State field mutated into an amorphous blob that enjoys watching basketball.

OKC or Memphis who are just as awesome with their "Blue Out's"

OKC or Memphis who are just as awesome with their "Blue Out's"

Yea, Phillips is just too cool for that "corny" shit. People want to stunt hard in their new leather or dress rather than support the team. Like T.I. said, it's a club like atmosphere in Phillips so maybe they should advertise it as a White Party instead.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Now pay me my consulting fee, Junior!

Yea, Phillips is just too cool for that "corny" shit. People want to stunt hard in their new leather or dress rather than support the team. Like T.I. said, it's a club like atmosphere in Phillips so maybe they should advertise it as a White Party instead.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Now pay me my consulting fee, Junior!

Sorry I'm still busy investigating that last pic...

Are you supposed to wear white to a funeral?

LOLZ