• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Is This Josh Smith's Last Game As A Hawk?

Admin

Hadn't thought about this before but it's entirely possible that if we lose tonight that Josh Smith and other Hawks may be playing their last games in a Hawks uniform. Kinda crazy to think about and I hope that's not the case as I'd like us to move on in the playoffs but you never know what's gonna happen.

God, it's always the same people! Josh Smith is just another in a long line of Atlanta SuperStars that have been run out of town by its "fans". He deserves so much better and needs to be in a franchise that will actually give him a chance to win a championship unlike this terrible one and its "fans".

Did I nail it? That's the revisionist history we can expect to see if it's true.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

If we go out in the first round I don't think Josh will want to stay here and that Sund will have to trade him. That is of course assuming the idiots in the A$G actually let Sund do his job.

If we go out in the first round I don't think Josh will want to stay here and that Sund will have to trade him. That is of course assuming the idiots in the A$G actually let Sund do his job.

What's wrong with the ASG?

At this point I really don't care who stays and who goes from this team, who gets traded, who doesn't - as long as what we get in return gives us a better chance to compete for a championship, I'm cool with it. I'm just tired.

• Premium Member

What's wrong with the ASG?

Besides everything?There's no doubt in my mind they'll try to sell some sob story about injuries as an excuse to keep this team together and refuse to trade Josh. Meanwhile Josh will be happily planning his exit strategy to team up with Dwight wherever he winds up.

Besides everything?There's no doubt in my mind they'll try to sell some sob story about injuries as an excuse to keep this team together and refuse to trade Josh. Meanwhile Josh will be happily planning his exit strategy to team up with Dwight wherever he winds up.

haha that was tongue in cheek Ron, I know you hate them.

No, because the Atlanta Hawks will win tonights game and possibly the series. Posted Image

Also, I sure as hell hope it's not his last year with the Hawks. People love to hate, but he is sure one kind of an amazing player. Dude is a straight up BEAST. Ugh.. Posted Image

But honestly, I think this is his last season because I don't see AJC matching the offers he is going to get. What's going to be bad is that Josh is going to be an ELITE player now; especially when he has a legit superstar on his team. UGHHH!!!!

Edited by AHawks89
  • Like 1

No, because the Atlanta Hawks will win tonights game and possibly the series. Posted Image

Also, I sure as hell hope it's not his last year with the Hawks. People love to hate, but he is sure one kind of an amazing player. Dude is a straight up BEAST. Ugh.. Posted Image

But honestly, I think this is his last season because I don't see AJC matching the offers he is going to get. What's going to be bad is that Josh is going to be an ELITE player now; especially when he has a legit superstar on his team. UGHHH!!!!

Quite honest I don't see the AJC matching any offers he's going to get either lol ... side note, he won't be a RFA so there won't be any offers to match anyway.

You had me at AJC ...rofl.

I think the only valid response to this topic is one messed up abbreviation: ASG.

Also, LMAO. Did not even noticed I said AJC instead of ASG, not even when Dolf put AJC in bold. Ugh. Posted Image

Edited by AHawks89
  • Like 1

I fully expect us to lose Josh, but I think he will grow in a way that he never could as a hawk, or atleast under this management/ownership/coaching. If we keep him, he'll be same old Josh driving us crazy and he will still need a #1 option to do anything in the playoffs.