• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Player of the game?

Mutombolievable

There is no doubt in my mind if Josh would shoot more like Rodman he would be a 110% better player to have on our team. No doubt...

He's a better shooter and scorer than Rodman was though and there are times when we need him to be that extra scoring option. But I certainly get the point that you're making and agree with it.

He's a better shooter and scorer than Rodman was though and there are times when we need him to be that extra scoring option. But I certainly get the point that you're making and agree with it.

Scorer yes due to his ability to get out on the break. But not shooter. They really are pretty equal once Smoove gets outside of 10ft. FT% is not far off as Rodman shot a astounding .584 for his career. He only hit .221 from 3pt line for his career but had one season where he shot .317 going 32 of 101 from downtown.They remind me of each other a great deal. I just wish Josh liked playing inside as much. Rodman loved to bang. Josh likes to watch people bang from about 22ft away...

Scorer yes due to his ability to get out on the break. But not shooter. They really are pretty equal once Smoove gets outside of 10ft. FT% is not far off as Rodman shot a astounding .584 for his career. He only hit .221 from 3pt line for his career but had one season where he shot .317 going 32 of 101 from downtown.They remind me of each other a great deal. I just wish Josh liked playing inside as much. Rodman loved to bang. Josh likes to watch people bang from about 22ft away...

With Josh's athleticism if he knew how to position himself and box out like Rodman did he could probably average 20 rebounds per game, but there's only 1 Rodman and Smoove will never be the type of player to embrace defense and rebounding the way that Rodman did as he's much more interested in being Pippen.
  • Like 1