• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Fix.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Going back to my mantra that we need a low post scorer.Let me ask.. What are your opinions of the following guys as HAWKS...1. Chris Kaman.2. Brooks Lopez3. Jared Sullinger4. DeMarcus Cousins

1. No, not any good. Average center. Don't be fooled by the average center who puts up stats on the scrub team. Sammy Dalembert rule.2. No, there is a reason why even with Deron, he isn't a good center. Because he isn't a center, just an oversized PF.3. No, I am not sure about his NBA ability. I think he might take two to three years to adjust.4. Not possible, too good for anyone not named Horford on this team. He has a ways to go but once he gets it, he will be really good.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

Going back to my mantra that we need a low post scorer.Let me ask.. What are your opinions of the following guys as HAWKS...1. Chris Kaman.2. Brooks Lopez3. Jared Sullinger4. DeMarcus Cousins

My order of preference with 1st being the best:DeMarcus Cousins would send Smoove and a pick to get this guy.Brook Lopez would send Smoove and try to get them to send a pick ( probably asking for to much but it is a good dream )Chris Kaman would send Smoove and most definetly want a pickJared Sullinger Do not know that much about him but would need a player plus him to get contracts to work for Smoove Edited by Buzzard

My order of preference with 1st being the best:DeMarcus Cousins would send Smoove and a pick to get this guy.Brook Lopez would send Smoove and try to get them to send a pick ( probably asking for to much but it is a good dream )Chris Kaman would send Smoove and most definetly want a pickJared Sullinger Do not know that much about him but would need a player plus him to get contracts to work for Smoove

Cousins or Lopez would greatly improve the team but only in a big front court.

My order of preference with 1st being the best:DeMarcus Cousins would send Smoove and a pick to get this guy.Brook Lopez would send Smoove and try to get them to send a pick ( probably asking for to much but it is a good dream )

Agree with this 100% in regards to Smith for Cousins or Lopez (in that order).I think Sullinger will struggle to score in the post at the NBA level. I'd draft one of the SG/SF prospects over him (MKG / Beal / J. Lamb).I like Kaman as a MLE signing. Edited by coachx

Cousins value>>>>the othersCousins value>SmithI don't even think he's on the market so it's a moot point.

Cousins value>>>>the othersCousins value>SmithI don't even think he's on the market so it's a moot point.

I think he is on the market but he is also considered to be a potential franchise big. Like I said, I would offer Smoove and our 1st. I don't think that is enough to be honest. Lakers are holding on to Bynum for the very same reason.

I think he is on the market but he is also considered to be a potential franchise big. Like I said, I would offer Smoove and our 1st. I don't think that is enough to be honest. Lakers are holding on to Bynum for the very same reason.

He is on the market like John Wall which means he is not on the market at all. These guys will only get traded for Lebron or D12. Not Josh Smith and a late 1st.

He is on the market like John Wall which means he is not on the market at all. These guys will only get traded for Lebron or D12. Not Josh Smith and a late 1st.

Nah. IMO he is no where near D12 or John Wall but he is just below in that 2nd tier that includes Bynum and Lowry for comparisons sake. I do think Wall may be a little over hyped but only time will tell.

Nah. IMO he is no where near D12 or John Wall but he is just below in that 2nd tier that includes Bynum and Lowry for comparisons sake. I do think Wall may be a little over hyped but only time will tell.

His value is on par with John Wall. He's not getting traded man. He is an extremely talented center. He is the only player Sac-Town isn't trading.

I think we have tendency to upgrade and downgrade one's value. Cousins value is extremely high. Smoove value is of quality.

His value is on par with John Wall. He's not getting traded man. He is an extremely talented center. He is the only player Sac-Town isn't trading.

I am sure just two seasons ago over half the fans in the NBA would have said the same thing about Deron and Melo...but I disagree and again only time will tell.

I think we have tendency to upgrade and downgrade one's value. Cousins value is extremely high. Smoove value is of quality.

I am not overvaluing Smoove and said flat out I did not think him and our first was enough. Hell it may not be enough to get Lopez. Skilled bigs are just to hard to come by.

• Premium Member

I did a lot of reading on the state of Cousins. I think Superstar never look at the current state of anything.It's funny. Cousins is like a big beastly smoove. They can't get him to stop taking dumb shots either. Plus, he's a hot head who doesn't get along with anybody.I think Sac-Town would jump to have a shot at Smoove. And we would jump to have a shot at 6'11" 270 with almost skills.It's a trade that would almost go.... but i fear the hothead.But...With Smoove being in his last year.. I'd do something like that.ANd hope to God that some Horf character would rub off on him.

• Premium Member

I did a lot of reading on the state of Cousins. I think Superstar never look at the current state of anything.It's funny. Cousins is like a big beastly smoove. They can't get him to stop taking dumb shots either. Plus, he's a hot head who doesn't get along with anybody.I think Sac-Town would jump to have a shot at Smoove. And we would jump to have a shot at 6'11" 270 with almost skills.It's a trade that would almost go.... but i fear the hothead.But...With Smoove being in his last year.. I'd do something like that.ANd hope to God that some Horf character would rub off on him.

If not Cousins, what about Tyreke Evans?

Diesel, stop. This time next years Cousins will likely be on the an All Star team or close for the Kings and you will still be taking shots at me and being wrong as usual.

Diesel, stop. This time next years Cousins will likely be on the an All Star team or close for the Kings and you will still be taking shots at me and being wrong as usual.

If Cousins gets sent home or suspended again for his attitude or behavior a trade could be in put into the works by next seasons break. Of course this is all dependent on him maturing and accepting the Kings as his long term team...