• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

NBA Finals and David Stern

Wurider05

Now that our beloved Hawks have been robbed out of the playoffs, what is the worst possible matchup that David Stern would hate to see in the finals.I say San Antonio vs. Indiana. Man he would drop dead if those two teams make the finals. LOL

• Like 1

He wouldn't allow it. Posted Image

But honestly, do you actually think he's going to let the Heat lose against the Pacers? Hell no. If somehow, he does, then you can bet that the Celtics are going to the finals regardless how awful they play.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

You can put money down that the Celtics will be representing the east. Look at the cheating going on to get them there.Moreover, OKC will come out of the West. Stern needs to legitimize OKC and since Miami is not up to speed, Boston is 2nd choice.

• Like 1

Good luck in thinking that anyone are going to beat the Spurs. I haven't seen a team play this way since the Jordan era Bulls. Even the Clippers couldn't hold a 24 point lead at home against them today so I seriously doubt there's anyone out there who can beat them.

• Like 1

I like this Spurs team. They seem to have that mix of old and young guys that makes them interesting.

I like this Squrs team a lot as well. I liked them a lot last year but ran into the wrong opponent in Memphis. I personally think Atlanta could do something like this if we make some changes. The right changes.
  • Like 1

I like this Squrs team a lot as well. I liked them a lot last year but ran into the wrong opponent in Memphis. I personally think Atlanta could do something like this if we make some changes. The right changes.

It was more that just running into a hot Memphis team. Tim Duncan was hobbled with that knee injury and contrary to what people might want you to believe Tim Duncan is the heart and soul of the Spurs on offense and defense. People also discount Manu and his broken elbow on his shooting in the last game of the regular season, Richard Jefferson playing SF was good for 2 losses.When I'm not rooting for the Hawks, I root for the Spurs. Edited by JayBirdHawk

It was more that just running into a hot Memphis team. Tim Duncan was hobbled with that knee injury and contrary to what people might want you to believe Tim Duncan is the heart and soul of the Spurs on offense and defense. People also discount Manu and his broken elbow on his shooting in the last game of the regular season, Richard Jefferson playing SF was good for 2 losses.When I'm not rooting for the Hawks, I root for the Spurs.

I don't cheer for them but they play the game the right way. I don't think I cheer for any team outside of Atlanta. Maybe the Wizards and I really don't like them in general.

• Premium Member

Good luck in thinking that anyone are going to beat the Spurs. I haven't seen a team play this way since the Jordan era Bulls. Even the Clippers couldn't hold a 24 point lead at home against them today so I seriously doubt there's anyone out there who can beat them.

Watch. The Spurs will be used to legitimize the Thunder.
  • Like 1

Watch. The Spurs will be used to legitimize the Thunder.

Come on man. I don't think so. The Squrs are the little engine that could for all the small market teams out there without superstars. I think it will be a fair series at the end of the day. But who knows, you could be right. But I wouldn't say it's like us. We play bad Basketball, no one really wants to see us on television except us.