• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Ferry might be looking to blow it up

Joker

But Chicago has Rose. They have a better personnel and system for Smith then we do. Just facts.

That still does not explain why they would see Josh as a better player than Noah. You keep acting like this is Taj vs Josh. We are not looking to get Taj.Simple question, is Taj, Smoove, Boozer greater than Taj, Boozer, Noah? For us it is easy, Noah and Horford is greater than Josh and Horford. Edited by Buzzard

• Premium Member

Yes Taj is a solid backup and Noah is a top ten center. So why would you trade a top ten center to get another tweener PF when you do not have a top ten center to replace Noah with?That is the trade that has been mentioned and I like the idea of Noah for Josh. But why would the Bulls do that knowing the things I just mentioned above?

You guys were talking specifically about Taj vs Josh which is why I chimed in. And to answer your question the Pistons won with Wallace who also shot way too many jump shots and shied away from the post where he was much more effective. That doesn't mean I want Josh and his 15 bad jumpers a night on my team though.