• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Opinion: Horford to the Bobcats for the #2 pick

Admin

Arent you guys slightly overating Al Horford. He started this season playing like he thought he was a 2 guard and then got hurt. I would take a chance to draft Robinson and a future 1st for him. I might even take Robinson straight up. Especially if Ferry can convince Smoove to stay.

Arent you guys slightly overating Al Horford. He started this season playing like he thought he was a 2 guard and then got hurt. I would take a chance to draft Robinson and a future 1st for him. I might even take Robinson straight up. Especially if Ferry can convince Smoove to stay.

2 guard? You sure you're not talking about Josh? And you'd draft a PF to replace our 2 time all star center? Aren't you undervaluing Horford quite a but?

2 guard? You sure you're not talking about Josh?And you'd draft a PF to replace our 2 time all star center? Aren't you undervaluing Horford quite a but?

Horford is a center because we dont have a center. He is an all star because the years he made it the east didnt have any real centers. Im not saying he stinks but he has gotten softer and fallen in love with his jumper. That guy that battled the C's in his rookie year seems to have gotten soft after he got his money. I value Smoove much higher because he takes the ball to the basket and is tougher. I realize Smoove still shoots too many jumpers but I also realize imo Smoove is our best player. Its just my opinion. I think Robinson is a tough power forward.

Horford is a center because we dont have a center. He is an all star because the years he made it the east didnt have any real centers. Im not saying he stinks but he has gotten softer and fallen in love with his jumper. That guy that battled the C's in his rookie year seems to have gotten soft after he got his money. I value Smoove much higher because he takes the ball to the basket and is tougher. I realize Smoove still shoots too many jumpers but I also realize imo Smoove is our best player. Its just my opinion. I think Robinson is a tough power forward.

I agree Smoove>Horf. Not so sure about saying Horf. played like a 2 though, that is a stretch.