• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Videos of Our Draft Picks

PSSSHHHRRR87

• Moderators

Looks like 3 pointers are free throws for him

It's the only video I've watched of Mike Scott, but it did impress me. I think he hit 9 three's in a row in that video. Jenkins to replace Hinrich on the bench and Mike Scott to replace Vlad Rad. Hopefully both of these guys pan out for the best.

• Moderators

didnt know that mike scott could shoot like that good find reminds me of a poor mans rashard lewis

I definitely feel better about our draft picks. Looks like we got two great shooters for the bench and if Scott develops, he could be our new SF in two years.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkLCSw2TZtM

im excited about the pick

Interesting in this video in the last 2 possessions he is running point in the 3 on 3 game and makes 2 good passes. In the first possession, whoever the big was was super slow coming to the ball. That one possession would have made me pass on him. Rule one for big man is follow the guard when he gets in the lane...guy was flatfooted. 1:25 mark Edited by thecampster

Damn I know they say that Scott doesn't miss from 17' in but they also said he doesn't have college or NBA 3pt range and unless he's a completely different player in game I cannot fathom how that could be true as his stroke is absolutely beautiful! I know it's an empty gym but he looked like a better shooter than Jenkins with both in an empty gym.