• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Joe trade smells of an implosion here and a Dynasty in NJ.

Diesel

• Premium Member

It's misleading to say that NJ will trade if they can't seem to get D-12.I think the opposite is true.They trade:Petro, Jordan, Morrow and Wallace for Joe. Then send Brooks, Humphries, and Lopez to Orlando for D-12...Then they resign Deron..and they got instant Big 3.Deron, Joe, and Dwight.That multiple fronts statement says to me that they may even figure a way to get Josh.Us trading Joe tells me that Ferry wants to start from scratch.I'm not against that if we get something worth getting... Some draft picks... and we leave only Teague and Horf.Bottom line is that we're going to suck. Many of you will see again that we can't draw FAs...

• Like 1

Build around machado and horford

We can sign him since he got passed on twice by 30 gms

So did jeremy lin and doc rivers

Lol build around a undrafted free agent.

No...build around an undrafted free agent who isn't even on the team....lol...add to that we can now we can get OJ Mayo to be that #1 option since he is a free agentPosted Image Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

Build around machado and horford

Why would we build around a Portuguese baseliner who went out in straight sets to the #126 player in the world in the first round of Wimbledon?

So did jeremy lin and doc rivers

Yeah. Great examples of guys to build around there. Even if Doc was an example. Which Doc isn't because HE WAS DRAFTED. Edited by niremetal

No...build around an undrafted free agent who isn't even on the team....lol...add to that we can now we can get OJ Mayo to be that #1 option since he is a free agentPosted Image

I would love for us to add mayo but we have no money.

If machado signs, ya'll will regret hating him. The kid will be a problem.

Why would we build around a Portuguese baseliner who went out in straight sets to the #126 player in the world in the first round of Wimbledon?Yeah. Great examples of guys to build around there. Even if Doc was an example. Which Doc isn't because HE WAS DRAFTED.

Lame Wasn't doc passed over twice which was his main point.

Yea D-leagues problem

They said the same thing about isisah thomas last year but he was 2nd team all rookie and killing it.

They said the same thing about isisah thomas last year but he was 2nd team all rookie and killing it.

Yea...so the Kings are building around him and Cousins the way the Hawks should around Machado and Horford...Posted Image

I think when you have a big 3 of Big Dog, Reef and Apple turnover Terry while being over the cap and only winning 30 games a season, THATS WHEN YOU BLOW IT UP. When you are where we are you need to make smart trades that get good players in return.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I honestly hope we get more than just expiring contracts for Joe. For God's sake as much grief as he gets he's still the third best SG in the NBA hands down and a six time All Star, All NBA player. We need some first round picks or at least Lopez coming back to make me believe in Ferry.

• Like 1

Yea...so the Kings are building around him and Cousins the way the Hawks should around Machado and Horford...Posted Image

No. They don't need to