• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Joe Johnson trade update from PeachtreeHoops

Admin

• Premium Member

They want to use Marshon trade to Orlando for D12, when it comes up. But I think if Nets is desperate enough then they will part with him, I hope.

I hope so too. I hate getting rid of talent to dump salary, but getting Brooks would ease the sting a bit. I'm glad Ferry is sticking to his guns on this one. I think Brooks can come in and start right away and provide a player that can create his own offense when needed. Hawks are gonna need that after Joe's gone.

They want to use Marshon trade to Orlando for D12, when it comes up. But I think if Nets is desperate enough then they will part with him, I hope.

right but in all honesty if the hawk rumors are true about them going after Dwight (which I think they are) I also believe that the Hawks will use Marshon to use in a trade to the Magic for Dwight as long as the nets trade him to us that is.Huh im not worried though the hawks have all the control and ferry knows it. It will be hard to sign Williams for the nets if williams doesnt see a joe Johnson on the team. Ferry knows this and we can get what we want out this deal!....power is great!

right but in all honesty if the hawk rumors are true about them going after Dwight (which I think they are) I also believe that the Hawks will use Marshon to use in a trade to the Magic for Dwight as long as the nets trade him to us that is.Huh im not worried though the hawks have all the control and ferry knows it. It will be hard to sign Williams for the nets if williams doesnt see a joe Johnson on the team. Ferry knows this and we can get what we want out this deal!....power is great!

I don't think that you can include a player you just traded for in another deal while packaging him with other players. I could be wrong on that but I seem to recall that being the rule.

@MrMeltdonw - Huh?About this Dwight, I dont think Atlanta needs to go after him at all. We wil have the same drama like Magic times 2 with Josh is close to FA as well.I think the timeline is going to be tonight or tomorrow (Deron has a meeting with Nets tonight), so we might see some action very soon.