• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Devin Harris for Marvin Williams is basically completed

Joker

I was one of few that have known and said all along Joe could and would be traded so wrong rant and wrong person

Actually in another thread you said the JJ rumor was much to do about nothing. I really don't care either way you still are fighting these moves that are being made. Let the moves finish and when you see the final roster let's criticize. I have a feeling we are going to be a good team maybe not this year it could be two years but we will be considered one of the best in the league.

Am I the only one who is so happy to finally see Marvin gone. He is a great guy, however he never lived up to his hype. I'm so glad we have put this past us. Additionally, Harris is a top 10 PG. He will do very well in this system. He was great in Jersey and is a great perimeteer shooter. For me, we finally have a true PG

Danny isn't done. He needs to find a SF with about 6-8 million to spend. With this team after the Joe Johnson trade is completed, we are looking to be contending for the 6th or 7th seed.

Am I the only one who is so happy to finally see Marvin gone. He is a great guy, however he never lived up to his hype. I'm so glad we have put this past us. Additionally, Harris is a top 10 PG. He will do very well in this system. He was great in Jersey and is a great perimeteer shooter. For me, we finally have a true PG

You sir must change your signature.

Actually in another thread you said the JJ rumor was much to do about nothing. I really don't care either way you still are fighting these moves that are being made. Let the moves finish and when you see the final roster let's criticize. I have a feeling we are going to be a good team maybe not this year it could be two years but we will be considered one of the best in the league.

Nice going, way to take things out of context. I said I did not believe the move was getting done because I did not think Ferry would give a 6x all-star away for hog scraps. That's why I did not think anything would get done not because of such a bad contract that some like to claim.

I'm very happy with getting rid of the contracts of Joe and Marvin but I'm going to miss Marvin. I know a lot of you guys hate him for simply being a bust but he seemed like a great person and it was fun when he'd have a big game or come up huge for us. I hope he has success in Utah.

• Like 3

Nice going, way to take things out of context. I said I did not believe the move was getting done because I did not think Ferry would give a 6x all-star away for hog scraps. That's why I did not think anything would get done not because of such a bad contract that some like to claim.

Well it just happen.

Fellas,

Danny Ferry just moved two of the most egregious contracts in Hawks. AND, without using our amnisty provision!

On top of that, I really like Devin Harris. He's not an all-star pg, but he's solid and knows the position. I think he'll work very well with Al (or Howard Posted Image ).

Danny isn't done. He needs to find a SF with about 6-8 million to spend. With this team after the Joe Johnson trade is completed, we are looking to be contending for the 6th or 7th seed.You sir must change your signature.

I know... I was thinking about that once the rumors started circulating. I am going to keep it. I really like it and I've had it for years.

Drew will stay this year and then when we sign Paul and Dwight he will be replaced with a top coach

Exactly. I'm glad we didn't fire him this year.The new big 3 can pick out their coach. Wade loved Coach Spo, and Bron and Bosh followed.