• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Devin Harris for Marvin Williams is basically completed

Joker

I don't care what we're getting back in return for either player I'm just loving the fact that we are finally making moves and shaken things up bc what we were doing clearly wasn't getting us anywhere. Don't get me wrong I loved joe and didn't dislike duck booty as much as some on here but I'm still happy with these moves. I wish them both well and will continue to follow them wherever they may end up

• Premium Member

Drew will stay this year and then when we sign Paul and Dwight he will be replaced with a top coach

People need to wake up...Paul and Howard aren't coming to Atlanta to play in front of our sorry fan base!
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Ferry ain't playing is he? Guns a blazing. Get a good PG for a almost useless SF? Carry on. We're with you, Dan.

Don't celebrate too hared because soon y'all will be hating on Harris or whomever puts on a Hawk uniform Guaranteed!

People need to wake up...Paul and Howard aren't coming to Atlanta to play in front of our sorry fan base!

Yes they willThis is a new NBA where you need a big 3, not a big 2Top players will pair up and go to a team with cap space and an AllstarDwight wanted to win a championship for Atlanta before he made it to the nba and Paul wanted to play for usAtlanta goes Crazy for superstars like Vick...this big 3 would sell out phillips and be huge here
  • Like 1

I think having CP and Dwight would make any fan base improve by a LONG shot, especially with Dwight being from ATL. Last time there was a legit star in ATL was Vick and the city LOVED him.

Everyone knows this city is a superstar town. Without one, no one cares.

Yes they willThis is a new NBA where you need a big 3, not a big 2Top players will pair up and go to a team with cap space and an AllstarDwight wanted to win a championship for Atlanta before he made it to the nba and Paul wanted to play for usAtlanta goes Crazy for superstars like Vick...this big 3 would sell out phillips and be huge here

Exactly! You hit it on the head. Atlanta does not have die hard fans, but they do have fans that love to jump on the bandwagon. You bring in big names and the Hawks will become a huge venue. There are plenty of basketball fans in Atlanta, but most of them are not willing to invest emotionally into the Hawks of the past. These recent moves and potentially large names will completely reverse that. Fans will think we are all of a sudden really good just because we got CP3 or D12. They won't even realize that we have been in the playoffs consistently for the past 5 years and made it to the 2nd round in three of those years. Bottom line, Fans will show up for big names (they already do for opposing teams) and players are already thinking differently of Atlanta with these moves.

CP3 and Dwight huh? Must going to replace Al and or Josh because there is not room for all four without deep discounts and giving away players again. This trade is even worse because it not only solves nothing on the court but it opens the doors for unhealthy fantasy ideas from people that choose not to face reality

• Premium Member

Paul did not want to come to Atlanta and neither did Howard. Never once did Howard or Paul mention Atlanta as a destination

CP3 and Dwight huh? Must going to replace Al and or Josh because there is not room for all four without deep discounts and giving away players again. This trade is even worse because it not only solves nothing on the court but it opens the doors for unhealthy fantasy ideas from people that choose not to face reality

are seeing what Ferry is doing or just trolling?Horford is already signedResign JoshWe can offer max to CP3 AND d12 next year

Paul did not want to come to Atlanta and neither did Howard. Never once did Howard or Paul mention Atlanta as a destination

Chris wanted Atlanta to draft him

are seeing what Ferry is doing or just trolling?Horford is already signedResign JoshWe can offer max to CP3 AND d12 next year

Owe, that word troll really hurts my feelings.Josh-12Al-12CP3-16dWIGHT-18You got Josh and CP3 taking discounts and you had to give away your draft picks and Jenkins to get those amounts off the books. Now like I said you either have to take some deep discounts and give players away or you are just trolling us all with unrealistic ideas

If by some miracle we wound up with Howard and Paul and still had Horford...sweet God. This arena would literally sell out and I think that core is better than the Heat's.

If that goes down, HS, Peachtree Hoops, and RealGM would crash like the Hindenberg. Overnight, folks would forget about the Thrashers fiasco and the Belkin saga. The ASG would be hiring folks off the street to man the phone lines, only to sue AT&T for not having enough capacity for them to take in all of the requests for tickets.We all know that our fair city is like a smaller L.A. Short of having star-power (sorry, but JJ, Glenn Robinson, and Shareef Abdur-Rahim aint it) and/or seriously contending for titles, NO ONE CARES. Ask Chipper Jones; he'll verify.

• Premium Member

I have to correct you.Paul did want to come to Atlanta. He was 100% sure we would draft him. He was looking forward to being our PG.