• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Josh Smith loves the moves made by Ferry

GameTime

As much as I dislike Dwight's lack of maturity, I can't front. He looks damn good in that jersey. Good photoshopping, Joker.

This came from another fan. I can't take credit for it.

• Premium Member

I like the idea of going after D12. But frankly, I can't fathom how Josh Smith will ever have a significant role on a championship winning team here. He needs a major mindset adjustment, and that will never happen as long as he remains on this roster, facing no consequences for constantly trying to prove that he's a perimeter player.Maybe some people look at that photoshopped picture and see the core for a contender. I see the core of a team where Josh spends even more time on the perimeter shooting more jumpers and throwing more ill-advised passes than he ever has before. One that makes it no further than the one we had the past three years.

Edited by niremetal
  • Like 3

I like the idea of going after D12. But frankly, I can't fathom how Josh Smith will ever have a significant role on a championship winning team here. He needs a major mindset adjustment, and that will never happen as long as he remains on this roster, facing no consequences for constantly trying to prove that he's a perimeter player.

I am hoping that maybe this change up will be just what he needs. If he is on a team with championship potential, he will HAVE to fall into line because Danny Ferry will trade him for expiring meat.

I am hoping that maybe this change up will be just what he needs. If he is on a team with championship potential, he will HAVE to fall into line because Danny Ferry will trade him for expiring meat.

I agree.Frankly, the idea of Howard and Smoove on the same team frightens me a little. Neither of them has a reputable attitude. Edited by CoolUsernameHere

You had better have 2 knockdown shooters and a top notch creator. I don't see much in Dwight and Josh teaming up. Sell tickets but never win anything, I guess that is better than never selling tickets or winning anything

Long time lurker first time poster. Look what I register under and what happens the day I make my account.. ASG should rename it "Ferry Arena" and change the team to the "Atlanta Fairies". Oh and rumors circulating that Pat Riley called to offer LeBron, Wade and Bosh for John Jenkins because he thought if Ferry drafted him he must be the next MJ. All joking aside Ferry is proving to do what Sund couldnt do in his tenure, make positive moves and restore the image of the franchise and make it an attractive place to play. Heres to restored hope for our franchise Hawks fans.

• Like 3

Al is a much better fit with DwightHe can shoot very very well and he defends his man, and more positions, better and is better in the high postWith Dwight we don't need smoove's paint patrolling

You know Josh is an off ball freak on defense. He is a pest in the passing lanes, anchoring the defense, impacting the game second to Dwight. They don't have to take each other space. Smith can roam around creating hell for opposing offenses.
  • Like 1

Let's be real... The reason that Dwight doesn't want to come here Is because his buddy Josh has been unhappy. Now Josh is giddy, and hopefully we can extend him this offseason.Then, we trade Horford and fillers to Orlando for an extended Dwight... He is home with two of his best buddies with the promise that we'll throw the max at CP3 in 2013 but will have Devin Harris why you wait.Pipe dream?

Edited by ryandauwalker
  • Like 1

You know Josh is an off ball freak on defense. He is a pest in the passing lanes, anchoring the defense, impacting the game second to Dwight. They don't have to take each other space. Smith can roam around creating hell for opposing offenses.

I got goosebumps right now Joker. Has the NBA ever seen something like this? Let me calm down so I don't get disappointed.
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

You had better have 2 knockdown shooters and a top notch creator. I don't see much in Dwight and Josh teaming up. Sell tickets but never win anything, I guess that is better than never selling tickets or winning anything

Remember Jenkins the draft pick you hated??? How about Morrow, the guy we just traded for???? Edited by hawkman