• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Make sure to count Morrow among next years players if we want D12

Admin

If he's actually really good friends with Dwight then we'll need to account for him in our salary cap space. He's making 4 million this year and I'm going to assume he's going to get a raise from us after he has a big year next year playing for us as our lead backcourt dog.Side note, did y'all realize this guy shot 37% (career 43%) from downtown and 93% from the FT line last year? Looks like we're going to have a lethal SG stroke from our starter and our backup this year.

• Premium Member

My guess is the trade for Dwight from Brooklyn goes through today or tommorow so that they can resign DWill.What we need to do is figure out how to beat somebody's big three over the next 4 yrs... weather it's Boston's, Miami's, or Brooklyn's.

My guess is the trade for Dwight from Brooklyn goes through today or tommorow so that they can resign DWill.What we need to do is figure out how to beat somebody's big three over the next 4 yrs... weather it's Boston's, Miami's, or Brooklyn's.

Most likely yes, but I do believe that we can offer more than Orlando can... but we'd have to go all in by sending them Horford to take the chance. Better hope that Josh Smith truly is happy with these moves and can get the new dream trio together.

• Moderators

I seriously doubt Morrow will be getting a raise after this season, but he will score some points if he gets the chance. He is a lethal shooter but not very good at anything else. There is a place for that but there aren't many guys who do little more than shoot and get > $4M (at least without teams regretting the contract).

I seriously doubt Morrow will be getting a raise after this season, but he will score some points if he gets the chance. He is a lethal shooter but not very good at anything else. There is a place for that but there aren't many guys who do little more than shoot and get > $4M (at least without teams regretting the contract).

I just have a feeling that he's going to have one of those career contract years and we'll overpay to keep him. And who knows, he's only been in the league 4 years, maybe this will be the year that he breaks out and becomes more than he is? I mean we waited on that for 7 years with Marvin...