• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Ferry and Hawks make another pick up....

Diesel

Maybe he can find us the next Henry James or Snoop Grahm. Dam, Henry James would be a great guy to have had on the court in his day with the Dwight Howard of today Morrow and Jenkins would both be nice lurkers behind the arc waiting for Howard passes..

Speaking of Cavs, any Alonzo Gee fans (an ex-Spur, too)? Might we toss him an offer and see if the Cavs bite? ~lw3

Gee is a guy who is at least as productive as Marvin plus he's younger and would cost less. If he's a RFA I don't see the Cavs letting him go though. We sure don't have much room to sign anyone and I don't know if signing a RFA when we won't know for 2 weeks if the Cavs will match is the way to go. I would rather spend our money on another former Spurs draft pick, Ian Mahinmi and see what he can do in a larger role.

• Premium Member

The Cavs were only good because of Lebron. No sure I can get excited about more Cleveland guys.

Ferry was hired by the Spurs, went to the Cavs, and then was re-hired by the Spurs. Anyone who the Spurs hire twice is probably a pretty damn good basketball man.
  • Like 2