• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Rashard Lewis anybody?

DarnShadyRefs

With the Knicks probably not in the mood to match the Landry Fields’ three-year, $19 million offer sheet, their interest in recently bought- out veteran forward Rashard Lewis should increase. A source told The Post Tuesday the Knicks were on Lewis’ short list, along with Miami, the Lakers, San Antonio and Atlanta. New York Post

http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/atlanta_hawks

• Premium Member

Sounds like he's going to come fairly cheap to whoever he goes to... and, it occurs to me to ask the experts gathered here, do you recall whether DH liked playing beside him in ORL???

Edited by sturt

• Moderators

I'm just shocked we are signing so many shooters. What is Larry's infatuation with shooters? Why cant we sign some slasher's that can finish around the rim and get to the free throw line for those tough points?

!

We have Harris and Teague... both like to drive to the hoop and get easy buckets. Really, the only jump shooters on the team right now are Morrow & Jenkins. I wouldn't mind RL on the team, as long as he is okay with coming off of the bench... I don't want to see Horford at 5... Could use our MLE on him since Ray Ray is likely going to be apart of the Celtics or Heat next year.

• Premium Member

Sounds like he's going to come fairly cheap to whoever he goes to... and, it occurs to me to ask the experts gathered here, do you recall whether DH liked playing beside him in ORL???

I remember there were some issues in Orlando that lead to his exit..............I dont remember if the issue revolved around D12 or not.