• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Breakdown of the Dwight trade

Admin

Looks like this is all but done.

http://espn.go.com/n...ht-howard-trade

Nets In: Dwight, J-Rich, Duhon, Earl Clark

Nets Out: Lopez, Humphries, Brooks, Armon Johnson, Shellhead, D. James, Gaines, (3) 1st round picks, $3 mil cash

Cavs In: Humphries, Q-Richardson, Gaines, 1st round from Nets, $3 mil cash

Cavs Out: Walton

Magic In: Lopez, Walton, D. James, Shellhead, Armon Johnson, (3) 1st round picks

Magic Out: Dwight, Q-Richardson, J-Rich, Duhon, Earl Clark

Clippers In: Brooks

Clippers Out: Lottery protected 1st

Shocking to me that Orlando would give in to Dwight's demands. As well as Gilbert allowing another super team since he cried when Lebron left to form one in Miami. I guess you can never believe what people say or what they do for that matter. Time for the Hawks to move on. Hopefully it won't take forever to be taken as a serious threat in the NBA.

Nets Out: Lopez, Humphries, Brooks, Armon Johnson, Shellhead, D. James, Gaines, 2 1st round picks, $3 mil cash

Magic In: Lopez, Walton, D. James, Shellhead, Armon Johnson, 3 1st round picks

Magic Out: Dwight, J-Rich, Duhon, Earl Clark

Other than the obvious, I think the Clippers did great in this deal.

Where is the fourth 1st round pick coming from? 1 to Cle 3 to Orl 2 from NJ 1 from LAC

Good catch, it's gotta be 3 coming from Brooklyn (2 going to Orlando - 1 to Cleveland) and 1 coming from LAC going to Orlando.

• Premium Member

Anyone else find it beyond hypocritical that Dan Gilbert pitched a f'ing fit about Lebron doing the SuperFriends and then going crazy again about the Lakers getting Paul that got that deal nixed AND NOW he's the one guy enabling another team to be SuperFriends II? Wow.Hawks might as well trade not just Josh but Horford as well. We have absolutely zero chance of doing anything in the playoffs barring injury for at least the next two or three seasons.

• Like 3

Why in the world would Humphries agree to a SnT to the Cavs, especially for only 1 yr guaranteed, as is being reported?

Nets Out: Lopez, Humphries, Brooks, Armon Johnson, Shellhead, D. James, Gaines, (3) 1st round picks, $3 mil cash

Magic In: Lopez, Walton, D. James, Shellhead, Armon Johnson, (3) 1st round picks

Magic Out: Dwight, J-Rich, Duhon, Earl Clark

Danny Ferry should be fired.

This team got completely shafted again.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Anyone else find it beyond hypocritical that Dan Gilbert pitched a f'ing fit about Lebron doing the SuperFriends and then going crazy again about the Lakers getting Paul that got that deal nixed AND NOW he's the one guy enabling another team to be SuperFriends II? Wow. Hawks might as well trade not just Josh but Horford as well. We have absolutely zero chance of doing anything in the playoffs barring injury for at least the next two or three seasons.

Yep. Very hypocritical. Then again, I'd be a willing hypocrite if it meant forming a CP3+Howard+Josh superteam here :)

Why in the world would Humphries agree to a SnT to the Cavs, especially for only 1 yr guaranteed, as is being reported?

Same agent as Howard and I'm guessing he's telling Humphries that his value will be just as high next year... but you're right I'd tell him to piss off with a 1 year deal unless it's for a lot more money.

Same agent as Howard and I'm guessing he's telling Humphries that his value will be just as high next year... but you're right I'd tell him to piss off with a 1 year deal unless it's for a lot more money.

That's terrible and just FEELS like collusion, even if it's not. The agent wants to earn a ton off of Howard, so he's screwing his other client? Hrm.

Danny Ferry should be fired. This team got completely shafted again.

Ferry should be fired? Look at that crap that Orlando is getting for a player worth twice as much as JJ. Lopez - injury prone C who doesn't rebound Walton - scrub D. James - potential backup Shellhead - decent backup Armon Johnson - scrub (3) 1st round picks - likely to be very late 1st round picks and they'll likely be in 2013, 2015, 2017

• Premium Member

Yep. Very hypocritical.

Then again, I'd be a willing hypocrite if it meant forming a CP3+Howard+Josh superteam here Posted Image

I see your point but we wouldn't be the hypocrite like Gilbert is being here. For goodness sake the main reason the lockout lasted so long was small market owners DEMANDING the ability to stop what Miami did from happening again and the FIRST offseason after the lockout another team does just that. And it is only by one of the loudest voices to STOP doing that by agreeing to do it. Insane.

where is Q-Rich coming from? Orlando? I don't see him going out though.

Good catch, updated now.

That's terrible and just FEELS like collusion, even if it's not. The agent wants to earn a ton off of Howard, so he's screwing his other client? Hrm.

Yep I agree, definitely shady feeling.