• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Why hasnt the Joe Johnson trade gone through yet?

NJHAWK

• Moderators

Can we get Campster in here to muddy the waters a little more? Then AHF to mediate and Hotlanta and NineOhTheRino to say we are gonna suck anyway? Finally me to come in and make saracastic remarks?

That post works on a really meta level where you ask people to lay out of a sequence of events where you complete the sequence by making a sarcastic remark and simultaneously you are starting the sequence with a sarcastic remark by making your post. Trippy. Edited by AHF

That post works on a really meta level where you ask people to lay out of a sequence of events where you complete the sequence by making a sarcastic remark and simultaneously you are starting the sequence with a sarcastic remark by making your post. Trippy.

Very well done sir.

What I think of when I think of a player having a great year may be different than what you are thinking. What qualifies as a great year for Marvin in Utah?

Getting more than 2 wives?

Oh BOB SAGET! Mace you are right, not sure why I was using 150%. That puts the nets in the "can take back $5m" camp. That leaves us with a "TPE" of $5m + 100k. Hollinger is right.Its a bad day for me when Hollinger and Coon are both right and I'm a fool calling them wrong/messing up. Oh well.

Oh BOB SAGET! Mace you are right, not sure why I was using 150%. That puts the nets in the "can take back $5m" camp. That leaves us with a "TPE" of $5m + 100k. Hollinger is right.

Its a bad day for me when Hollinger and Coon are both right and I'm a fool calling them wrong/messing up. Oh well.

There there, champ. It's going to be alright.

Posted Image

Okay..here I go muddying things.Signings are the easiest thing to approve. SNT next. Multiplayer trades, next. Cap consideration trades next. Multi team next...My guess is they got simple business out of the way at the league offices first. JJ trade was a little more confusing as it had a SNT, multiple player and cap considerations.

Okay..here I go muddying things. Signings are the easiest thing to approve. SNT next. Multiplayer trades, next. Cap consideration trades next. Multi team next... My guess is they got simple business out of the way at the league offices first. JJ trade was a little more confusing as it had a SNT, multiple player and cap considerations.

Nah that didn't really muddy anything up ;)