• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

What will the Hawks' salary situation be for 2013?

Bamalawdawg

Let's assume we are done with trades and multiyear guaranteed deals for a moment. What are our scant 2013 roster projections (Teague, Horf, L. Williams, Jenkins) owed in 2013? It looks like we will be sign and trade sellers, have 4 picks, and the ability to sign at least one max, then offer Smoove right? Now that the JJ/Marvin deals are official, I THINK I like the sound of our 2013 situation. I just wonder what exactly it is.

much more exciting than the status quo team of the last few years.And I'll go ahead and say it. I'm more excited to watch this years team play than last years team. We're not going to be the quiet guys that are playing without purpose. This squad will have something to prove and is molded for run n' gun style.'AIN'T NO PUSHOVER TEAMbut oh yeah the thread is about 2013 summer.... We can't really tell until Big Baby Howard quits his temper tantrum and finds a home. But the possibilities are great depending on the trades we make if we don't get him.

Let's assume we are done with trades and multiyear guaranteed deals for a moment. What are our scant 2013 roster projections (Teague, Horf, L. Williams, Jenkins) owed in 2013?

It looks like we will be sign and trade sellers, have 4 picks, and the ability to sign at least one max, then offer Smoove right?

Now that the JJ/Marvin deals are official, I THINK I like the sound of our 2013 situation. I just wonder what exactly it is.

Current salaries for 2013

Horford - 12 million

Jordan Williams - team option - $884,293

Jeff Teague - Qualifying offer - $3,469,566

John Jenkins - about 1.1 million

Lou Williams - not sure - about 5 million

That's all I think and assuming no changes about 22.5 million plus holds (there will be bunches of em). You still have to decide on Josh at that point and have about 35.5 million. A little less than 17 million per superstar. Then fill it out with junk.

Edited by thecampster