• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Joe Johnson at the Brooklyn facility

yungsta

• Premium Member

Didn't take long.

And he was supposed to say, I suppose, "I hate being here. I can't believe Atlanta traded me out of nowhere. I should retire rather than play after being traded out of respect for idiots on the internet that hated me because of a contract no one would turn down." Too easy.

Joe throwing out first pitch at Yankee Stadium tonight. I wonder if he ever had the opportunity to do it at a Braves game? anybody know.

I can honestly say I've never seen Joe do that or even be acknowledge at all by the other teams in Atlanta.

And he was supposed to say, I suppose, "I hate being here. I can't believe Atlanta traded me out of nowhere. I should retire rather than play after being traded out of respect for idiots on the internet that hated me because of a contract no one would turn down." Too easy. I can honestly say I've never seen Joe do that or even be acknowledge at all by the other teams in Atlanta.

Someone on here has a pic of Joe in the Braves dugout with Bobby Cox.

And he was supposed to say, I suppose, "I hate being here. I can't believe Atlanta traded me out of nowhere. I should retire rather than play after being traded out of respect for idiots on the internet that hated me because of a contract no one would turn down." Too easy.

Good lawd are you sensitive. He could of just said "I'm excited".

• Premium Member

Someone on here has a pic of Joe in the Braves dugout with Bobby Cox.

But did he throw out the first pitch? I have no idea. I don't know what it really matters if he did or didn't but its still nice of the Yankees to let him throw it out as soon as he was traded.

Good lawd are you sensitive. He could of just said "I'm excited".

You said he had talked badly about Atlanta or its fan. He did neither. I can only respond to what you wrote.

But did he throw out the first pitch? I have no idea. I don't know what it really matters if he did or didn't but its still nice of the Yankees to let him throw it out as soon as he was traded.

Wonder how much the Nets paid the Yankees to get people who have probably never heard of Joe to think that he's a superstar.
  • Like 1

But did he throw out the first pitch? I have no idea. I don't know what it really matters if he did or didn't but its still nice of the Yankees to let him throw it out as soon as he was traded. You said he had talked badly about Atlanta or its fan. He did neither. I can only respond to what you wrote.

I have no idea but that sorta thing is the Yankee way, plus the Nets are brand new to Brooklyn so there's that new team excitement.

You said he had talked badly about Atlanta or its fan. He did neither. I can only respond to what you wrote.

He explicitly stated that he hadn't been that excited to be on a team since he was in Phoenix...... Seeing as you were dangling from his teet the whole time, there's no way you could have missed the 7 years, All Star selections, playoffs and 185 million dollars he made during his time in Atlanta but apparently that didn't really register much emotion out of Joe.

• Premium Member

He explicitly stated that he hadn't been that excited to be on a team since he was in Phoenix...... Seeing as you were dangling from his teet the whole time, there's no way you could have missed the 7 years, All Star selections, playoffs and 185 million dollars he made during his time in Atlanta but apparently that didn't really register much emotion out of Joe.

He was literally just traded from Atlanta. You think he's going to wax nostalgic immediately over that? He's playing with the best player he's ever played with in Deron Williams. Why shouldn't he be excited?

He was literally just traded from Atlanta. You think he's going to wax nostalgic immediately over that? He's playing with the best player he's ever played with in Deron Williams. Why shouldn't he be excited?

Nash?

Joe is a real good player, but is already going out of his way to hate on his time in Atlanta. Why are you so obsessed with defending someone that Hawk fans have every responsibility to dislike? And saying that Deron Williams is better than Nash in his prime isn't going to help your credibility.

No, there's no way that he should "wax nostalgic" over the team that made him who he is.

I'm just glad this bum isn't on my team anymore. It was clear he wasn't going to resign with us until the front office offered him that ridicolous contract.

Edited by Deeman

I repeat, he's playing with the best player he's ever played with now in Deron Williams. Nash couldn't hold Deron's jock when it comes to playing defense.

Deron is better than a back to back league MVP? Man you've gone off the deep end!
  • Like 1