• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Site down and now all i see is "IPS community"

• Premium Member

I'm guessing there is some kind of server or ISP issue with the site? It has been down for hours for me and the site now is completely blue in the background and it says ISP community all over the place.

Yep we've had a major problem with the 'minor' upgrade that I performed tonight that caused the site to go down and now apparently our skin isn't compatible with it. So looks like I will be having to re-create the damn skin tomorrow.Sorry for the inconvenience guys.BTW this is NOT how the site is going to look going forward, this is the default IP.Board skin that is shipped with the software.

Thanks for your hard work Dolfan. I know the trouble of dealing with MBs. I once had one for gaming years ago. I must admit the site being down last night had me feeling like I had lost my cell phone. lol "hopeless"

LOL cosign!...this site is like facebook for me! LOL

Trust me I know what you mean guys! My gf kept yelling at me to get off the computer but I was desperate to fix the site. I ended up working on it most of the night and got our regular skin working again.Oh and the mobile skin has been upgraded and optimized as well.

Trust me I know what you mean guys! My gf kept yelling at me to get off the computer but I was desperate to fix the site. I ended up working on it most of the night and got our regular skin working again. Oh and the mobile skin has been upgraded and optimized as well.

thanks "dolfan" I view this site more than any site when i have free time! Read a article that facebook and twitter are more addictive than crack and it turns out to indeed be a fact.....i guess im addicted to hawksquawk like that...and man its bad! LOL
  • Like 1