• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Las Vegas Summer League Josh Smith Interview

GameTime

Yeah, we can't complain about him taking ball from other basket rather than pass to pg We can't complain about him putting us in 4v5 situations on defense while he complains about an obvious no call on other end either

Have you ever notice Al brings the ball up just as much as Smoove and have the same or more turnovers? I have notice for over a year now to where I download a what the game over just to make sure. No one notice because they don't hear the media making a stink of it. I have no problem with Al doing it. I'm pointing it out because a good % of sports fans don't look at the game with a full view. They look at it and sometimes late the media be their steering wheel. Last year Josh rarely complained but if he did... Isn't that what all big name MBA players do? Hell, the who playoff last year was about teams crying and floppin. Don't tell me you don't remember all that talk?
  • Like 1

Have you ever notice Al brings the ball up just as much as Smoove and have the same or more turnovers? I have notice for over a year now to where I download a what the game over just to make sure. No one notice because they don't hear the media making a stink of it.

Oh I certainly noticed it, very frustrating that Josh gets ridiculed for the same exact thing. Hell, I have even heard people talk about that as a positive for Al and then spin right back around and complain about it for Josh. Its the same thing, they both need to stop doing it when a PG is right next to them calling for the ball. Thanks for posting the interview.

Have you ever notice Al brings the ball up just as much as Smoove and have the same or more turnovers? I have notice for over a year now to where I download a watch the game over just to make sure. No one notice because they don't hear the media making a stink of it.

I have no problem with Al doing it. I'm pointing it out because a good % of sports fans don't look at the game with a full view. They look at it and sometimes let the media be their steering wheel.

Last year Josh rarely complained but if he did... Isn't that what all big name NBA players do?

Hell, the who playoff last year was about teams crying and floppin. Don't tell me you don't remember all that talk that went on in the media about it?

Tried to clean up a lil of my mess.