• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks interested in carlos Delfino?

• Moderators

I liked Carlos when he was on the Pistons... Hits the three ball. Another great shooter and good defensively. Not sure what differentiates Carlos from Korver though. Maybe they feel Carlos is more of a SF than Korver is... IDK...

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87

• Moderators

Carlos was up there on my reasonably-cheap list back when we were going on the status-quo-plus-spackel route and needed a SF vet to push Marvin. Had a down year plagued by injury so he should be available at a decent value.~lw3

• Moderators

he's not a bad option, but I agree with AHawks I'm pretty sure Josh hates him. I hate him too I think. He just looks like such a b!*%h all the time.

He could work out with Smoove's Hawks the way Reggie Evans works out for ((insert whatever team he signs with)). Theoretically speaking, he can be the guy you despise with every fiber of your being... until he's on your side. ~lw3
  • Like 1

He's one of the guys I usually trade to get on 2k12 because he's got outside range and doesn't kill you defensively. If he's cheap I think it would be a good signing.

2K12 = real life!

He could be part of our all under sized team!

Yeah, we seem to have transitioned from BK's all 6-7 to 6-9 team, to the all under 6-6 team. However, I think Ferry will make the necessary moves in time, whereas with BK you knew it was going to be yet another tweener Forward, regardless of how many we already had on roster. BK did it year after year. Hopefully Ferry will make some more moves this year to get us a more normal sized roster.

• Moderators

I'm thinking that we are about as interested in Delfino as we were in Anthony Randolph and Bill Walker... Just a good GM doing what good GM does... Looking at and keeping all possible options open. I'll be surprised if Delfino is a Hawk at the beginning of the season.