• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Summer league game 4

thecampster

Hawks win 67-61Jenkins - 8 of 11, 3 of 5 on 3's 21 pointsScott - 2 of 4, 7-9 on FT's - 11 points / 7 boardsBenson - 3 of 6, 8 points, 6 boards - 5 FoulsTaylor - 3 of 4, 7 pointsno one else impressed.these 4 shot 16 of 25 (64%) / scoring 47 points on those 25 shots (1.88 points per attempt)rest of the team was 5 of 27 (18.5%) scoring 20 points on those 27 shots. (.74 points per attempt)Summer league stats to date:Jenkins is currently 26 of 52 shooting 50%, 43.8% 3PT. 16.3ppg. 2.3 RPG, 1.3 APG, .8 SPG. 1 Turnover per game. Averaging 28.3 minutes.Keith Benson is 14.3ppg / 7rpg, 57.5%Mike Scott is 9.0ppg / 6.8rpg but shooting a woeful 32.4%

Thanks for the info.Good to know that something exciting is happening in Hawkland. We hope tosee some of these players up with the big team when the season opens. Also,I read somewhere that our new GM was interested in having a team in theDevelopment League this season.To date, Atlanta has had one or two players in the D League and, more or less,ignored these players, as far as having any of our guys involved. Last seasonand before that, the Hawks signed old, over the hill guys to fill out the end ofthe bench. They were able to play a few minutes and used their wisdom gainedover the years to advanadge. This off season, we've been adding expiring contracts, sharpshooters and youth,which we hope will improve with age and experience. A totally different concept.

Outside of Jenkins, Benson and Taylor are the only guys who may get invited to camp, but I only see Jenkins on the real roster. I'll be interested to see what he does in this final game.

I think Scott will at least get invited to camp. He could make the team with some more work on his shot and I'm pretty sure Benson will make the team this year.

I think Scott will at least get invited to camp. He could make the team with some more work on his shot and I'm pretty sure Benson will make the team this year.

Agreed. Benson has been looked good, and he's vibed with Jenkins well.