• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

According to ESPN ... Howard is gone to LA

capstone21

The dream is dead :sad:DAMN YOU FERRY we could of atleast been part of the deal to get bynum. Philly didnt even give up much iggy/1st rounder/ some late 1st round prospects.The hell are we going to do now :sad: There wont be any significant free agents for awhile. We are going to use our cap space to max out teague and smoove now?

• Admin

The dream is dead :sad: DAMN YOU FERRY we could of atleast been part of the deal to get bynum. Philly didnt even give up much iggy/1st rounder/ some late 1st round prospects. The hell are we going to do now :sad: There wont be any significant free agents for awhile. We are going to use our cap space to max out teague and smoove now?

You are acting like a team wanted our assets to get Bynum.

• Moderators

Wow. Just wow. The Orlando Magic held out and held out to only settle for this deal? Smh.

This. I'm not sure how the Houston deal isn't significantly better. With 13 months to pull the trigger on a trade, this is a pretty pitiful return.

• Premium Member

Welp... once again, everybody bends over so that the Lakers can get what they want.The Lakers give up an ending contract and a first for Howard.The Magic didn't even want Bynum.That means that we could have shipped Smoove off to Philly and got the same deal done.

This. I'm not sure how the Houston deal isn't significantly better. With 13 months to pull the trigger on a trade, this is a pretty pitiful return.

I'm guessing Morey took it off the table when Dwight and co pretty much said they'd stroll right over to their instate rival if they did.