• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So, Where's the Press Conference for the Exnets?

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

The Hawks have done the HawksTV interviews with LouWill and Devin the Dude, complete with new uniforms, a photo shoot, and press conferences. These guys were acquired after the haul from the Joe Johnson deal, the one brought forth Anthony Morrow, Johan Petro, DeShawn Stevenson, and Jordan Williams. They seem eager enough to don a "new jersey", too. Where is the pub from the Hawks introducing any of these guys? After the press release, did I just miss something? Or are the Hawks so sure most of these guys WILL get flipped as soon as they're trade-eligible (9/11/2012, I think?) that they'd rather not spend the time and energy? Before the untimely demise of @hawksprguy, his Twitter timeline included Twitter links to Kyle Korver and the two rookies. There was not one direct mention in the now ex-PR director's timeline of any Exnets (save for the waiver request for Jordan Farmar). What's going on? ~lw3

The Hawks have done the HawksTV interviews with LouWill and Devin the Dude, complete with new uniforms, a photo shoot, and press conferences. These guys were acquired after the haul from the Joe Johnson deal, the one brought forth Anthony Morrow, Johan Petro, DeShawn Stevenson, and Jordan Williams. They seem eager enough to don a "new jersey", too. Where is the pub from the Hawks introducing any of these guys? After the press release, did I just miss something? Or are the Hawks so sure most of these guys WILL get flipped as soon as they're trade-eligible (9/11/2012, I think?) that they'd rather not spend the time and energy? Before the untimely demise of @hawksprguy, his Twitter timeline included Twitter links to Kyle Korver and the two rookies. There was not one direct mention in the now ex-PR director's timeline of any Exnets (save for the waiver request for Jordan Farmar). What's going on? ~lw3

Trades Trades Trades!!! If not, shame on us for being so cheap!

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Besides the more significant stuff today, September 11 marks exactly two months since the officially announced Joe trade. Korver's two-month window kicks in on the 16th.This means Danny Ferry is now back on the clock for wheelin'-and-dealin'. Exnets, we hardly knew ye.~lw3

• Moderators

I hope Morrow isn't involved in any trades. I really believe the guy has tremendous upside and would him to become at least a good backup SG for us. The rest of them can go for all I care, but I'm not so sure Deshawn, Korver, J-Will, and Petro is enough to entice any serious bids. Send them all up to Milwaukee and get Monta in return. lol Or hell, keep Deshawn, throw in Teague, and get Jennings. I can dream...