• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Now about us.................

Wurider05

right now our projected lineup isTeagueharris/WilliamsSmoothHorfZazahow good or bad can we be? I hope that we trade Josh Smith but let's assume that he doesn't get traded. orlando is on the down as well as Chicago. Can we be top four again next season?

Mediocre. 35-40 wins with money that will prove to be worthless.Get rid of Josh at whatever the cost. This tweener will only continue to be harmful to the team. Trying to build around tweeners is a tough way to build. Remember when we tried to build around JT and his lack of PG skills?it's always going to be that he is too poor of a shooter to play SF, and he doesn't have a PF's game. It's always going to come back to that.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Mediocre. 35-40 wins with money that will prove to be worthless. Get rid of Josh at whatever the cost. This tweener will only continue to be harmful to the team. Trying to build around tweeners is a tough way to build. Remember when we tried to build around JT and his lack of PG skills?

Then we traded JT before we finally got the 2 guard who could make JT at the point acceptable - Joe. Go figure.

teams that are better than us in the east as of right now.HeatCelticsPacersKnicksNetsPhillyTeams that we will possibly be on the same tier with and possibly competing with for a playoff spotBulls (with rose missing more than half the season)MiluwakeeWashingtonRaptorsSo we will mostly be a 7-9 seed team

Edited by yungsta

right now our projected lineup is Teague harris/Williams Smooth Horf Zaza how good or bad can we be? I hope that we trade Josh Smith but let's assume that he doesn't get traded. orlando is on the down as well as Chicago. Can we be top four again next season?

48 wins. Yes we can get top 4 seed. Teams better than us Heat Pacers Nets Thats it.

• Premium Member

I have a hard time picturing this as a lock for the lottery. By the same token, I can't picture them higher than a 7 seed in the playoffs. As presently constituted, at best I picture a struggling .500 playoff team coming in on the butt end of the playoffs (7-8 seed) or a not so terrible lottery team picking late (12-14). Neither of these is a desirable position for a rebuilding team. But just like it was 8 years ago, but sure we'll do the merry-go-round dance again with people calling us blasphemers for not wanting to make the playoffs. For a team like Washington, Golden State, or Cleveland...growing up and making the playoffs is a big step. That's where they are in the cycle of the NBA. Up and coming. That was us 4-5 years ago. We have peaked, and now we're on our way down. We need to let the cycle happen or we're going to shoot ourselves in the foot.(2004 and 2012.....interesting how relevant Dwight Howard is to both time periods.)