• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The final salute to "core 4" era video

ATLscrubLove

Ive spent the last couple of days on this, I know it isn't the best but I think it's pretty good. I named it burn it down because technically the team was built up then was broken down, once Joe and Marvin was traded. I tried to get the majority of the best clips from 2007-2012 but I did miss a few. Hope you enjoy nonetheless. Also, remember to like and subscribe please
  • Like 3

Also I wanna make clear that this video is only for the core 4. I realize Zaza and Jamal had some great plays, but I thought it would be cooler to do it this way. All edits to coloring of footage were done by me. Just give me some feedback, good or bad.

I thought that there would be a few more Marvin highlights but I guess not, but man great job some of those highlights brought back some really good memories. I remember how loud the crowd was at the Boston series and I remember how loud I yelled when Josh got that put back. GOOD STUFF!

Thanks, yea I should've added a couple more Marvin clips. I think he only had about 4. Lol

Very good video. And a good, not over the top, song choice. Very good moments by that squad that people will give more props to over time. They had a good, but not great, 5 year run.Just to nitpick, I would've included Horford's drive and hard foul that Blake Griffin committed against him ( with Al shaking it off and making 2 FTs )

. . and Marvin's clothesline of Rajon Rondo in Game 7 of that Boston series.

Yea I couldve done better. But I didn't use these because I was sticking to highlights only. Didn't feel like adding a bunch of extra things to this vid. But Im gonna make a couple more so I'll be sure to add these clips.