• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

This proves why we can't have nice things in Atlanta

ATLscrubLove

How did you expect people to react? So the reason why we can't have "nice things in Atlanta" is because ATL residents wear sports gear from other cities? Is that your point? And does that point make any sense?

No that just goes toward the ignorance. Mostly just how these people act when they are out on the town. Ignorance and Hip Hop go hand and hand usually. I'll stick with rock and metal core. The reason we can't have nice things is due to how retarded people around here are/act. Not necessarily the guys in this vid but in general.

No that just goes toward the ignorance. Mostly just how these people act when they are out on the town. Ignorance and Hip Hop go hand and hand usually. I'll stick with rock and metal core.

The reason we can't have nice things is due to how retarded people around here are/act. Not necessarily the guys in this vid but in general.

"I see your true colors shining through" I can smell'em a mile away. True story.......there is world outside of Mayberry.......and "those people" make up the majority of worlds population. Posted Image

Exactly, he wants people to believe that was the original point? This after his comments about the fine citizens of Atlanta "accosting" him with offers to by CD's and DVD's etc. Great ideas on promotions. Why not play the Hip-hop, R&B, and Film cultures down here? Put a club like the one at Turner field in the arena. Build it and they will come. Have Tyler Perry do some fan media type things with Madea like the Grandma ma Larry Johnson days.

Hip Hop ruined this city, and the general society as well. It's ignorant, who wants to listen to crap that talks about weed, money, sex? I can listen to rap sometimes but the new era of Hip Hop is crap... Stuff from the last 5 years til now. You call this music?

"I see your true colors shining through" I can smell'em a mile away. True story.......there is world outside of Mayberry.......and "those people" make up the majority of worlds population. Posted Image

Please tell me how Hip Hop isn't crap and ignorant? Especially after listening to Mercy by Kanye West.

Rock 'n Roll: The most brutal, ugly, desperate, vicious form of exp<b></b>ression it has been my misfortune to hear.

Frank Sinatra

Who the heck is Frank? Lol. I only listen to real music. Hip Hop is dead an the music sounds like crap. Don't care about how big your gun is or how much weed you smoke. Thanks.