• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2012-13 Player Profile: Jordan Williams

Colin

• Moderators

Thanks for the read. I am really hoping that at least one of these Joe scrub trades pan out and find a niche here. The only thing about Williams is that if he is getting minutes, then that means that Scott probably isn't, unless they develop him into a SF... I always enjoy your writeups!

Thanks for the read. I am really hoping that at least one of these Joe scrub trades pan out and find a niche here. The only thing about Williams is that if he is getting minutes, then that means that Scott probably isn't, unless they develop him into a SF... I always enjoy your writeups!

If Jordan is getting minutes, something has gone horribly wrong with Zaza or Ivan. Or the Hawks are trying to play Horford full time at PF...... which means that Smith is seeing significant minutes at SF.

This guy was ACC player of the year but the ACC hasn't been a premier conf. in a long time. He is already battling weight issues and I don't simply see how he can be as impactful as Ivan.

ha ha. he wasn't acc player of the year, and the acc is still the best conference in bball. tough to beat kentucky last year, but once cal gets busted...