• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Josh Smith - Hands Held High ( HD ) *new video*

ATLscrubLove

Smith gonna ball this year I'm telling you. Don't be surprised if he gets his points up to 21.

I am not concerned with his PPG - I am concerned with his efficiency and where he is getting his points.

If Josh plays his game, meaning if he plays in the paint, he will be a efficient scorer with 21+ a game. Dude is a beast. Ferry recently (Today) said that him and LD will try to encourage him to take it the next level. With Ferry being an outsider, I can see him preaching Josh to stay in the paint.I really think this will be his best year.

Edited by AHawks89

It would be nice to hear Bob & Nique on some of the highlights (if you can find them). They always make the highlights that much more exciting. Since you are doing Al's highlight video, you should try and find highlights of when Al took over the Chicago game with Bob and Nique calling them for some clips. Start the video off with regular highlights with some music, then have some intense highlights with Bob and Nique calling the plays. Keep that pattern.A bit tipsy, so sorry if this does not make to much sense.

Yea I gotcha. The toughest part of making these vids is finding good quality footage. But since Horf is my favorite player I'm gonna go all out for it. I didn't put any commentaries in the Smoove vid cuz the song was flowing quckly lyrically. First thing I need to do is find a really good song.