• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

And so it Begins....

• Admin

I really like the Nets team...they really have nice team put together...it will all come down to chemistry. I don't think they are a championship contender but I def think they are going to be really solid this season and will be one of the top teams in the East.

• Moderators

Even Joe recognizes the problem the Hawks have with being undersized.

I thought was ofd too... Sounds like the only ones that didn't understand that was Sund and the ASG...

I really like the Nets team...they really have nice team put together...it will all come down to chemistry. I don't think they are a championship contender but I def think they are going to be really solid this season and will be one of the top teams in the East.

I think they'll be a great team and will not be the mess that is in New York. They'll contend but will probably get bounced in the 2nd-3rd round. I'd rather see the Nets in the Finals over the Heat though...

I appreciate that he still showed love and respect to Atlanta and our players and core. The nba is/has changing/changed though and size doesn't matter more than skill and other advantages such as speed. There is a reason point guards are becoming more popular and fruitful in this league. Their were pretty good point guards throughout league history but new league rules have given the smaller quicker players more of an advantage in these latter years. Speeding the game up makes it more exciting and the league knows it so they've been catering to the speedsters!!

• Premium Member

Even Joe? Being that he was the most feared player on the team. I am sure he was the 1st to realize the true problems

I was being a bit sarcastic with that statement. I know that the Hawks are in the process of changing the roster, but sooner rather later, Ferry will have to address this huge fatal flaw that always seems to result in the Hawks demise every season.

Well I was having a good evening....thanks for posting this, now I can get on with making my Joseph "didn't think I would ever get out of Atlanta" Johnson voodoo doll.

You put that in quotes, like he was actively ( or secretly ) wanting to leave Atlanta. Just keep in mind that it was US that traded HIM . . not HIM wanting out of ATL. He wasn't looking to run away from this team. The team ran away from him.

• Moderators

You put that in quotes, like he was actively ( or secretly ) wanting to leave Atlanta. Just keep in mind that it was US that traded HIM . . not HIM wanting out of ATL. He wasn't looking to run away from this team. The team ran away from him.

True. Kind of like when i ran away from the cable company when my bill hit $200/month.