• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

What....NO,NO,NO

http://www.ajc.com/gallery/sports/basketball/hawks-hold-first-practice/g5c7/#2745169

Josh Smith takes part in a three-point shooting drill during the Hawks first team practice Tuesday on the practice court at Philips Arena. Hawks coach Larry Drew ran the team through a number of defensive drills Tuesday....WTH.

Posted Image

Other Galleries

Posted Image

Hawks media day

Posted Image

Last touches on new Tech arena

Take a look at Georgia Tech's new basketball facility, McCamish Pavilion, which will open this fall and seat 8,600 fans.

Posted Image

Photos | Ex-Hawks star Dan Roundfield dies

Former NBA All-Star Dan Roundfield has drowned while swimming off the Caribbean island of Aruba.

To be honest, I'm pretty sure all players practice the 3 point drill, except possibly the Center position.And to post just the picture, you right click on the image and select "copy image url", then click on the image button in this reply bock and paste it.

First right click the photo you want then select "copy image location/URL". When you get to the add reply and the drop down with all the smileys and font sizes etc, click on the lil image that looks like a photo of a tree and just past the URL there. If you did it right it'll show right away in your post even before you send it.

To be honest, I'm pretty sure all players practice the 3 point drill, except possibly the Center position.

And to post just the picture, you right click on the image and select "copy image url", then click on the image button in this reply bock and paste it.

I probably shouldn't read much into it, but the way I see it you practice how you want to play in games.

NO 3-pointers for you Josh (in the voice of the Soup guy from Seinfeld))

I don't mind the 3's sometimes - but more often than not it's always a matter when he takes them - too early in shot clock or causing the team to lose momentum.