• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Josh on Defensive Leadership

I actually like this:

At one point during the game, Drew was shouting instructions when Smith told the coach ‘We’ve got this.’ The forward said he and his teammates must learn to play instinctually.“We want to get the guys some confidence to play defense by themselves, try to figure out what plays will work for us instead of always having to look for guidance,” Smith said. “We need to play in the flow and not always have to look to him when we are in a half-court set.”

Josh Smith needs to be traded. He has never listened to anyone. Some people believe if you can't follow you can't lead. Josh has never shown the ability to follow

Woody trained him well. But I like the idea he's conveying. Would like to hear what one of the more prominent coaches would say to that?

I know coach Drew was proud to hear his leader lead. I smh at fans sometimes that don't actually know how to play or understand the game but have so much to say about it. There doesn't sound like there was anything wrong with making that move especially as the best defensive player on the team( and one of the best in the league for that matter) . Coaches love/need an extension on the court and it usually comes from the point guard. Josh is going to demand defense from his teammates because nobody likes to do a team job alone. If he is ok with the players not looking over their shoulders for coach to make every decision than they must be on the right track atleast as far as effort is concerned.

• Like 3

Josh teammates will not listen to him for long because he does not listen to others. People can keep the comments about rather others have even played or not to themselves because they have no facts to prove those statements. New season and the same nonsense. People kissing the most ignorant players jock day in and out.

Josh teammates will not listen to him for long because he does not listen to others. People can keep the comments about rather others have even played or not to themselves because they have no facts to prove those statements. New season and the same nonsense. People kissing the most ignorant players jock day in and out.

I guess the best thing for us to do is complain about everything and everyone,everyday.Yep, that will make everything all better...
  • Like 2