• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

How are all the X-Hawks doing?

Gray Mule

Anyone catch Marvin's line last night as a Utah Jazz............he played PF - 21pts on 7 of 13 shots, with 2 of 3 shot from 3pt range, 5/5 FT, 3 rebounds, 1 block, 1 steal and 1 assist. When was the last time Marv had 13 shot attempts in a Hawks game.

I was thinking that this was just a joke but then I looked and he only went over that amount of attempts 3 times last season plus once in the playoffs.

• Moderators

I was thinking that this was just a joke but then I looked and he only went over that amount of attempts 3 times last season plus once in the playoffs.

That's a good line but Utah scored 113 points. I don't remember any regulation games where the Hawks or the other team scored that much last year. Not trying to take away from Marvin's night but this seemed to be west coast run and gun. Watching the highlights it looked like a Billy Knight dream of 10 guys around 6'7" 6'8"

That's a good line but Utah scored 113 points. I don't remember any regulation games where the Hawks or the other team scored that much last year. Not trying to take away from Marvin's night but this seemed to be west coast run and gun. Watching the highlights it looked like a Billy Knight dream of 10 guys around 6'7" 6'8"

Hawks did it 6 times just last season but so? Doesn't that just mean that with a team of Marv, Josh, Al and Teague that they should have been running rather than being amongst the last in the league in pace? Utah has high usage plodders all over their frontcourt but they still go much faster than any Hawk team has despite their best offensive player being the slowest.