• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Site For You Piraters

PSSSHHHRRR87

• Moderators

Found a site where you can DL most of the Hawks games that have been played. Most of the DL's don't require a p2p program (i.e. uTorrent) and are, of course, free. They are a PITA at times because they use upload sites that offer the file for free, but since they would like you to pay for it, they make the free DL borderline infuriating to get... but I like using it to watch any Hawks games that I may have missed due to work, studies, etc... All of the Hawks preseason games are currently on there aside of the Indiana game. http://bt.davka.info/forum/search.php?search_id=767775100 Oh and if makes the mods uneasy, I understand this thread being taken down...

Found a site where you can DL most of the Hawks games that have been played. Most of the DL's don't require a p2p program (i.e. uTorrent) and are, of course, free. They are a PITA at times because they use upload sites that offer the file for free, but since they would like you to pay for it, they make the free DL borderline infuriating to get... but I like using it to watch any Hawks games that I may have missed due to work, studies, etc... All of the Hawks preseason games are currently on there aside of the Indiana game. http://bt.davka.info...ch_id=767775100 Oh and if makes the mods uneasy, I understand this thread being taken down...

I would suggest we probably not post this. This is a little farther than "link to tonight's game". Best to keep Hawksquawk clean or pm when specifics are requested. Public posting of download sites might put HS at risk.

• Moderators

I would suggest we probably not post this. This is a little farther than "link to tonight's game". Best to keep Hawksquawk clean or pm when specifics are requested. Public posting of download sites might put HS at risk.

I know anything to do with copyright infringement makes a lot of sites uneasy, but I fail to see the difference between a "link to tonight's game" and "a link to last week's game"... They're both p2p, they're both illegal...