• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

CNNSI's Matt Dollinger rates this year's NBA.

Gray Mule

Just before the season opens, we have the power rating from CNNSIand find some interesting stuff.Miami is ranked # 1Charlotte is # 30Hawks, in the very middle, @ # 15.(Some one who knows how, please post the link - - I don't know how)If we're really the #15 team in the entire NBA, we should be expected to makethe playoffs since 16 make it. That's just getting there. No room to spare, butat least we're expected to be invited to the party. We may sit on the sideline andnot dance. But, maybe we explode on the NBA with our new speed and win a gameor two or three!!GO HAWKS!!!

East Rankings according to that dude1) Miami . . . ( #1 overall )2) Boston . . . ( #4 )3) Brooklyn . . . ( #8 )4) Indiana . . . ( #9 )5) Philadelphia . . . ( #10 )6) NY Knicks . . . ( #11 )7) Chicago . . . ( #13 )8) Atlanta . . . ( #15 )I think somebody values the East a little too much. No way the East has 6 of the top 11 teams in the league. Memphis could easily be the #3 team in the East

• Like 1

• Moderators

East Rankings according to that dude 1) Miami . . . ( #1 overall ) 2) Boston . . . ( #4 ) 3) Brooklyn . . . ( #8 ) 4) Indiana . . . ( #9 ) 5) Philadelphia . . . ( #10 ) 6) NY Knicks . . . ( #11 ) 7) Chicago . . . ( #13 ) 8) Atlanta . . . ( #15 ) I think somebody values the East a little too much. No way the East has 6 of the top 11 teams in the league. Memphis could easily be the #3 team in the East

There's been enough player movement to not really know much though. Heat, OKC, Laker, Spurs, Boston and maybe Memphis you know what to expect. Beyond that who knows. There seems to be a lot of people thinking the Nuggets, Brooklyn, Knicks, Indy, Philly, Chicago will be top teams but they haven't proven they can win consistently with the players they have. Neither have we. Man i'm ready to play some real ball....er...watch some real ball.

There's been enough player movement to not really know much though. Heat, OKC, Laker, Spurs, Boston and maybe Memphis you know what to expect. Beyond that who knows. There seems to be a lot of people thinking the Nuggets, Brooklyn, Knicks, Indy, Philly, Chicago will be top teams but they haven't proven they can win consistently with the players they have. Neither have we. Man i'm ready to play some real ball....er...watch some real ball.

Agree. With Iggy moving to Denver, Bynum to Philly, JJ to Brooklyn no one knows what to expect. I think Phiily is the big winner of the three. Obviously this guy thinks Brooklyn is. One thing is certain, all three teams helped themselves. And for those bashing Bynum, who would not trade a all-star shooting guard for a younger all-star center?