• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Ok Im adding Harden to "THE LIST"........

JTB

This is "THE LIST"....

-CP3

and now

-James Harden

Now there are only 2 players on "THE LIST" which refers to stars I really think will come to ATL (or the mavericks I hate to say) depending on what their teams do in the playoffs. This is not an opinon its more of a fact! Not a fact that we will sign these players a fact that they will actually listen to Ferry if their team fails in the playoffs. This is more so towards CP3 than Harden. Harden is a bit different, here's why....

On why Harden will consider ATL and others:

First off the rules to be on "The List" means 1 thing the star players team must f**k up in the playoffs which is more likely for the Clippers than OKC. However in Hardens Case he has 3 things that stand out...first off harden wants to be a main star not one off the bench! People Im telling you its going to come out sooner than later and harden is going to want to start. 2nd this dude wants to lead a team I know it! Nobody wants to be in the shadow of TWO stars! Harden is in the shadow of Durant and Westbrook and if he stays in OKC it remains that way! 3rd this man just shutdown a 52 mil over 4 year contract! Are you serious!...This just tells me that he himself even thinks that he's worth more than 52 million! I mean I understand they could sign him to another year but damn man to come off the bench and be a 6th man that is some damn good money man! I mean OKC isnt going to offer much more because honestly they can't!

Im just saying guys everybody or lets just say most guys who feel they have a serious game dont want to be Scottie Pippen (robin,sidekick, you get it! #2 or in harden case #3). If OKC loses in the playoffs Harden will listen to offers I know it, too many factors add up!

Factors in short writing of Harden going to another team:

-he is being shadowed by two mega stars in the NBA (westbrook, durant)

-he just turned down 52 mil over 4 years! how much does he think bench players make! plus okc aint offering alot more than 52 million im sorry they aint got it like that!

-he obviously feels that he is worth more than what many others may think

-I think Harden has that "DOG" in him and he wants to be more of a star player rather than just a huge role player

-LAST if Joe Johnson could walk away from a team like the suns cause he thought he could be "the man"....why wouldnt a person like Harden who draws fouls, been to an NBA finals, been clutch in playoff games, won a 6th man award in high fashion! not think he can lead a team and be "the man"?

AS for CP3:

AS for CP3 I wrote this once and Im going to write it again....the CLIPPERS ARE OVERRATED! I dont care and Im not hating on them but honestly this team isnt anything but some names! Blake cant do shit but Dunk and if you stop his path he cant shoot, that weakass center they have D Jordan barely gets 6 rebounds on an average and this chump starts! and Jordan is suppose to have this great athletic ability for a center. Billups aint as good as he once was! Mr. Big shot cant stay healthy, Jamal Crawford is one shitty defender no need of me explaining this as you all have seen plenty of and Butler is ok but he isnt some scary as player like he once was! This team will struggle to defend and cp3 will create shots and they wont knock them down just like last year in the playoffs!

Im telling you guys Blake being athletic freak isnt enough to make CP3 stay! I am rooting so hard that the Clippers true colors show because they really arent on the level of the spurs, lakers, and okc! watch and see

One thing keeping Harden from every coming to the Hawks is he a RFA after this season. Rockets didn't trade for him just to let him walk. They got capspace and will match any offer for him. As many said here. CP3 and Howard are likely a package deal. You can't get one without the other. That is the only true way to convince them to leave an extra $25M on the table to come sign here.

• Premium Member

One thing keeping Harden from every coming to the Hawks is he a RFA after this season. Rockets didn't trade for him just to let him walk. They got capspace and will match any offer for him. As many said here. CP3 and Howard are likely a package deal. You can't get one without the other. That is the only true way to convince them to leave an extra $25M on the table to come sign here.

Harden will sign max deal with Houston before Wednesday I think.

I will be watching with interest to see how Harden does as "the man" in Houston. D-Wade couldn't have said it any better "All eyes are focused on you night after night, it's different when you come off the bench and you have a big night and everyone talks about it and if you don't there's not much written about it," Wade said about Harden.This is what I like about Sam Presti (from the San Antonio management tree), they set a price they were williing to pay for Harden bearing in mind that Ibaka and Westbrook took less than the max to stay. He didn't want what they offered so they traded him even though he was considered part of the core.If Danny Ferry has a similar mindset, he knows what he will pay Josh. I think his play this season and leadership will determine if Ferry sees him as a long term buidling block at a max deal or near max deal or if it's time to trade him. The team's win/loss record will alos be a determining factor also.

LOL I find this funny *adds harden to "the list"* traded 2 hours later *takes him off "the list" *

LOL yeah he's def off "THE LIST" and he just made it when he declined that offer from OKC but I agree with everybody that he is a rocket now for atleast 4 or 5 years. All eyes on CP3 now, whom I know we can get cause the clippers are true trash.