• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Im going on the record here and saying Chris Paul will not be a "Clipper" next year

JTB

Im standing my ground! The clippers are way overrated! the whole team! the hawks team we have will be this team no problem! I cant stand when a team like the clippers get hype! This team sucks so damn bad to me its insane! So hawks fans here's my promise letter......To ALL Squawkers,I, JTB promises that Chris Paul aka CP3 aka number 3 on the Clippers WILL NOT be a Clipper after this off season! I wont say he will be a Hawk nor any other team but I promise you CP3 will not be a Clipper! I repeat Chris Paul will not be a Clipper after this season!That is my promise to you....P.s.I would love for somebody to defend this team cause there really isnt a way to defend them! they suck and they are overrated. CP3 has a 95 percent chance to be a hawk, a Maverick, or whoever else but he damn sure wont be a clipper after this season!....And please hold me to my word if you wish!

LOLIf that Clipper team played in ATL, their popularity would be at or greater than the Falcons.Best PG in the league ( Paul )Most exciting dunker in the league ( Griffin )Well respected vets ( Billups and Grant Hill )ATL's former favorite gunner ( Jamal Crawford )Decent young players ( Jordan and Bledsoe )Even if that Clipper team isn't championship material, people in ATL would break their neck to watch that team.So Paul is going to leave Blake Griffin to play with Josh Smith and/or Al Horford?Come on maaaaaaan.

LOL If that Clipper team played in ATL, their popularity would be at or greater than the Falcons. Best PG in the league ( Paul ) Most exciting dunker in the league ( Griffin ) Well respected vets ( Billups and Grant Hill ) ATL's former favorite gunner ( Jamal Crawford ) Decent young players ( Jordan and Bledsoe ) Even if that Clipper team isn't championship material, people in ATL would break their neck to watch that team. So Paul is going to leave Blake Griffin to play with Josh Smith and/or Al Horford? Come on maaaaaaan.

No but he wont be a clipper next year....no cross that out....possibly but he wont be a clipper next year and yeah names are good for fan base until they can really play together on the court! in this case the clippers can't play period

• Moderators

I really think it's 50/50. He knows in the pit of his heart that he will never win a championship in a Clippers jersey. There is a chance he stays in LA. I really think he likes playing with Griffin, Jordan, and Billups and being the man on a team in a big market. If he wants a ring though, more than likely he'll end up in either Dallas, Atlanta (only if Dwight follows him here), or way down the road when he is in Nash's position, he'll join the Lakers or Heat and get one then.

I really think it's 50/50. He knows in the pit of his heart that he will never win a championship in a Clippers jersey. There is a chance he stays in LA. I really think he likes playing with Griffin, Jordan, and Billups and being the man on a team in a big market. If he wants a ring though, more than likely he'll end up in either Dallas, Atlanta (only if Dwight follows him here), or way down the road when he is in Nash's position, he'll join the Lakers or Heat and get one then.

Why would he want to go to Dallas if he wants to win a championship? He has much better present and future players around him in LA than he would in Dallas. And how do the Hawks convince 2 superstar players to leave the #2 media market when both of those teams are good? What is Ferry's sales pitch to these two guys going to be, when Dwight can play at least 2 years with Kobe and Nash and then become the face of one of the league's stored franchises ..... And Paul who plays with the league's most exciting dunker, and will get the credit if he can turn Blake into a superstar? Seeing that both players can and will get far more exposure in LA compared to ATL, that's asking a lot from Ferry to pull this off.