• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Could this be the Hawks all-time leading scoring team?

PaceRam

Actually I think we are going to be very inconsistent on offense. 1 night we are going to score 110+ points and other nights we are going to struggle to score 80.Just in my opinion though.Very hot and cold team.If we had a steve nash then yea I believe we could.

Edited by yungsta

Actually I think we are going to be very inconsistent on offense. 1 night we are going to score 110+ points and other nights we are going to struggle to score 80. Just in my opinion though. Very hot and cold team. If we had a steve nash then yea I believe we could.

Agreed. Jump shooters aren't hot night in and night out. Hopefully we can find some consistency through Josh and Al down low along with Teague and Harris getting into the lane and creating.

• Moderators

I don't think this team's pace will be close to what we saw from the Hawks in the 80's.

With the Hawks picking up the pace this season and with all their new sharpshooters do you think this Hawks team can end up being the highest scoring (average per game) team in Hawks history?

Not a prayer. 1969-70 Hawks - 117.6 ppg 1988-89 Hawks - 111.0 ppg Will this team break 100 points per game? The Hawks averaged > 100 ppg for more than 20 consecutive years. I doubt this team gets anywhere close to the top 10 highest scoring (average per game) teams in Hawks history. Edited by AHF