• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Rockets +6

Kimsey

Hawks 101 . .. Rockets 92 Horford: 23 pts - 11 rebs . . 2 blks Smith: 17 pts - 9 rebs - 4 asst - 3 blks Harden: 29 pts - 7 asst Lin: 9 points ( 3 - 11 FG ) . . 5 asst

SMH - So the Hawks give up 109 points - Harden drops a career high 45 points on us . . on 19 shots - Lin goes for 21 pts - 10 rebs - 7 asst - Asik goes 0 - 7 FG, doesn't score, but grabs 19 rebounds? - And a guy who had never scored in double figures in an NBA game ( Marcus Morris ), scores 17 pts? This is why I can't invest hardly any emotion into this season. This was just a ridiculous loss on all showings, including the coach, who doesn't play one of his best rebounders in Ivan Johnson. Just a bad loss tonight. And I guess it gets worse on Sunday.
  • Like 1

SMH - So the Hawks give up 109 points - Harden drops a career high 45 points on us . . on 19 shots - Lin goes for 21 pts - 10 rebs - 7 asst - Asik goes 0 - 7 FG, doesn't score, but grabs 19 rebounds? - And a guy who had never scored in double figures in an NBA game ( Marcus Morris ), scores 17 pts? This is why I can't invest hardly any emotion into this season. This was just a ridiculous loss on all showings, including the coach, who doesn't play one of his best rebounders in Ivan Johnson. Just a bad loss tonight. And I guess it gets worse on Sunday.

Couldn't have said it better. Unfortunately, I feel that this will be par for the course for the Hawks this year. LD can only play the players he has, but why Devin Harris barely played in the second half, why IVAN got ZERO burn, and why LD can't seem to coach Josh up and convince him to stop taking 3s and long 2s just pisses me off to no end. We all knew this team was going to have trouble defending and rebounding, but wow. We really are GS South, without the good coaching. I figured before the season started that we would have to score 100 in order to win most games thanks to our weaknesses in rebounding and defense. Then again, we scored 102 today, and except for the first quarter and a spurt in the 4th quarter, we never really threatened. It may be just one game, but things aren't looking bright. Our lack of size, rebounding, and coaching; a Josh Smith who still refuses to play to his strengths; and a timid Horford will be our undoing. Heck, we may not even crack .500 if we keep this up. Edited by TheTruth

Al and Josh are 0-1 in showing that they can lead a team. We got mostly the worst of what each have to offer. Josh: -Complaining to the refs -Not boxing out -Poor shot selection Al: I'll just say that there are a certain number of games where Al just looks VERY SMALL. Edited by Hotlanta1981