• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

GM2:2012-13 Season: 1st Road GM: Hawks at Thunder 0-1

MrMeltdown

Putting a bow on the last game.Do defense or rebounding but we did get this.

No Josh Smith. Who will step up?I say it is going to be Devin and or Lou to step up. Lou is always aggressive and we are going to get the same things we got from Marvin out of Devin this year which are flashes of what he can be. Would not be surprised if he does not go for 20 pts and 7 assists tonight. Edited by MrMeltdown

Let me preface this by saying anything can happen in one game. Now, judging by how the Thunder have looked, our offense looks like it's going to have to coke from our guards. Bonus if they can get it going from outside.Lou or Devin, in that order. DeShawn as a sleeper to score double figures. If LD's rotation made a little more sense I'd throw Morrow somewhere up there too but there's no telling if he'll even get on the court.Look to Zaza and DeShawn to keep us in it with rebounds and defense.

• Premium Member

Horford, Teague and Lou score 16+ each. Westbrook for 35 I would guess.Zaza and Horford go for 12+ rebounds each. IVAN for 8. That is, if the scarecrow won't play Tolliver over him again.The small guys need to go to the hole and see what happens. Teague, Harris and Lou all can penetrate. We need more FTA than 3PA.GO HAWKS!

The small guys need to go to the hole and see what happens. Teague, Harris and Lou all can penetrate. We need more FTA than 3PA.

Normally that's pretty sound strategy that I could agree with, but between Ibaka and Collison OKC seems to have the paint all locked up.

To think this mummy actually GETS PAID to 'coach'. What is he trying to do? To simply outscore the Thunder?

I don't know. Only thing I can see is that Teague is the only ball handler. If he does not run the offense correct it is all on him, which is a good thing.

Putting a bow on the last game. Do defense or rebounding but we did get this. http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fwkFon_rcQ No Josh Smith. Who will step up? I say it is going to be Devin and or Lou to step up. Lou is always aggressive and we are going to get the same things we got from Marvin out of Devin this year which are flashes of what he can be. Would not be surprised if he does not go for 20 pts and 7 assists tonight.

I hope it's Devin, because he's on my fantasy squad. He's getting cut tonight if he has a bad performance.

OMG...SMH...I said this in a post yesterday and sadly it has come to pass"

"Who starts for Josh? I could see LD starting Tolliver because he thinks his precious offensive game plan is so important. I think LD is focussing more on the offense because he has this "plethera of shooters" . sometime you just need good ole fashioned hustle and toughness. I want to see Ivan play, LD may have no choice with Josh out. Ld had so much praise for Ivan in the pre-season then gave him a DNP for Tolliver."

Could we have worse fans than some of y'all? We've played 1 game and lost. Brand new squad give them time to mesh. Allow them at least 10-15. Also, I've said it before Drew is not the right coach. This team has the talent, poor head coach. He is too passive and doesn't have good strategy. Basketball is a sport where a coach plays a key role.