• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

cutting off your nose to spite your face

thecampster

I agree wholeheartedly that Tolliver should NEVER see the court.However, in response to the Korver/Morrow situation, I am still uncertain. Korver had a rough start to the year, but looks a whole lotn better now (as I assumed he would). Korver has proven to be a great shooter throughout his career, and two bad games won't change that. However, regardless of how well Korver is playing, Morrow should ALWAYS see the court for at least a minute a game.In my opinion, Morrow is the best shooter in the NBA. While his defense leaves a lot to be desired, even if you have to put Morrow in and make up for his shortcomings, you do it. Morrow should be in the game to shoot, even if it is just at the end of quarters.

Considering he is shooting 23% from 3pt range, I am surprised when he makes anything. I am not remotely surprised he is left unguarded when there are 3 superior perimeter shooters out on the floor with him at all times. The guy doesn't make 1/3 of his 3's (despite many being unguarded) for his career and isn't making 1/4 of them this season. He stinks on the boards - the only playing rebounding similarly to him is Kyle Korver (every big is much better on the boards). Tolliver is a waste of space right now - particularly if you take ATLSmith's statement as correct because it means that he isn't even spacing the floor when people leave him open to clank another shot.

Ah, Touche. I think I've been impressed because my expectations were very low to begin with.

• Moderators

ooorrr... Drew is giving the rooks the typical rookie treatment and having them sit and learn... We have a logjam at SG, it doesn't make since to give Jenk who is the 4th SG on the roster behind Korver, Williams, and Morrow (guys who have proven themselves in the NBA) minutes. It's not a matter of talent, it's just the fact that Jenk and Scott are rooks. There isn't a single guy that was picked 16-30 in the draft that is getting minutes in the league. Now with Tolliver, he is Larry's type of guy. He is a player that is flexible and can play SF and PF. He gets rebounds. He may not be consistent, but he can work inside or shoot the long ball. That's why he gets minutes over Ivan because Ivan can't hit a 16 footer. Ivan is just a hustle player that plays with grit and gets rebounds. He isn't an offensive threat.

Zaza also isn't going anywhere. He is a great value player for DF and LD and a 7 footer. He hustles, gets rebounds, and knows how to get under player's skin. Also, he is a crowd favorite.

I'll have my crow extra crispy... lol Who would have thunked it that Korver and Ivan would be our offense vs. GS... Hope he keeps it up going forward!