• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Josh Smith is not going to change

Vol4ever

There needs to be a new rule about posts, especially in HomeCourt. If you want to state your opinion in a post, make sure to have at least 3-4 sentences to solidify what your point is. Everyone already knows that Smoove isn't going to change so why post this in the first place? I want complete answers/statements. Don't just give me a title.

• Premium Member

There needs to be a new rule about posts, especially in HomeCourt. If you want to state your opinion in a post, make sure to have at least 3-4 sentences to solidify what your point is. Everyone already knows that Smoove isn't going to change so why post this in the first place? I want complete answers/statements. Don't just give me a title.

Good grief! This has been so diced and cut its pitiful, I was reiterating the point. 1. Real low BB IQ 2. Horrible attitude 3. See 1 & 2
  • Like 2

That time of the month huh? smh

If I click on a post I want to see something. Not just a comment free for all on the title.

You don't have to click on the post, just hover over the link to the post on the forum Index page and you'll see a preview of the topic with first and last posts in the topic. Boom problem solved! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

We should just make a Josh Smith pinned thread, so there won't be 100 topics about the same thing. If you want to let out all your anger, then go to the Josh Smith pinned thread. I hope to get on and see something different, but every thread is about Smoove. Posted ImagePosted Image

If every thread were about Smoove and were all sunshine and rainbows I doubt that any of you Smith fans would be complaining! The fact is that the guy has been abysmal for his talent level and he's our "star" player so he's going to be criticized heavily until he starts playing better.

Good grief! This has been so diced and cut its pitiful, I was reiterating the point. 1. Real low BB IQ 2. Horrible attitude 3. See 1 & 2

The funny thing is some people around here have been baited into thinking he has a good b ball IQ because Nick Van Exel and some others have said he does. I am not a Jay Bilas fan but he was not too far off by saying Josh Smith is one of the worse NBA players he has ever seen. Honestly, I don't think Josh has improved that much. He is seriously a offense killer and a whiner on defense. Edited by MrMeltdown