• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Went to the game tonight #Awesome

ATLscrubLove

Firstly I have to say, that game scared me to death because I thought we lost it last second and also Korver is a boss. He may miss a lot of shots but he definitely makes them in the clutch.

Secondly, I'm super stoked because I got some awesome autographs! I was able to get John Wall, Bradley Beal, Crawford ( I wish we would've kept ), Okafor, Nene, and like 3 of their super scrubs. Also, we sat next to some chicks that were actually Hawks fans. What a great night. Posted Image

Edited by ATLscrubLove
  • Like 1

Went to last night's game also. I was in 210. The game was snooze until midway through the 4th. Laughed how the whole arena screamed NOOOOOO!!!! everytime Smoove shot the ball in the 4th lol. The crowed came alive with about 3:00 left in the 4th and so Korver. Good win.

You are lying you didnt go to the game.... Prove it.....

Pretty sure that's a bit too easy to prove. Hell I'll make you a proof vid because unlike you I actually can. I'll even throw in the pics of the players signing autos. Actually, I may even make you a scrub vid. Popeye the lying fan toot toot, it's Popeye the lying fan, toot too, he lies to the finish because he's like Newt Gingrich. He's Popeye the lying fan, toot toot. Edited by ATLscrubLove
  • Like 1

Went to last night's game also. I was in 210. The game was snooze until midway through the 4th. Laughed how the whole arena screamed NOOOOOO!!!! everytime Smoove shot the ball in the 4th lol. The crowed came alive with about 3:00 left in the 4th and so Korver. Good win.

I was in 2010 as well, I love how the place didn't get crazy until 2 minutes left in the 4th. It's like the place was dead until then.