• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

This is exactly what I'm talking about

Peoriabird

Did the Cavs make somebody lose a bet or something. The hawks were on a great winning streak and it ended, let's move on. They shot all facets of the game well. 48% overall, 43.5% 3pt., and 95.5 from the line.

Lack of perimeter defense will haunt this particular team until upgrades are made which will happen with all that money.

• Premium Member

Did the Cavs make somebody lose a bet or something. The hawks were on a great winning streak and it ended, let's move on. They shot all facets of the game well. 48% overall, 43.5% 3pt., and 95.5 from the line. Lack of perimeter defense will haunt this particular team until upgrades are made which will happen with all that money.

I have to say I find it a little unreal that a regular season game thread against the Cavs is getting this heated.

Pick a side or get off this Thread!Just kidding! LOL!

Oh damn, Dol. Here I was trying to explain the exact same point while you were already hitting them off with the numbers.

Yeah I know I started with the best of intentions to keep it short and to the point and ended up with one of those Northcyde / Campster / Crawful mega long posts!

Did the Cavs make somebody lose a bet or something. The hawks were on a great winning streak and it ended, let's move on. They shot all facets of the game well. 48% overall, 43.5% 3pt., and 95.5 from the line.

Lack of perimeter defense will haunt this particular team until upgrades are made which will happen with all that money.

I have to say I find it a little unreal that a regular season game thread against the Cavs is getting this heated.

This is what happens when you have 5 days in between games and after a loss. I hope it's bugging the players as much as it's bugging us! But I doubt it... :kickcan:

I guess we don't need Dwight Howard if rebounds don't matter.

Did someone say rebounds don't matter?

Posted Image

Interesting, it seems that with the same lineup and very similar minute distribution, that LD was able to get our team to suddenly become monsters on the glass, increasing our rebounds by 19!! The only real difference in minutes was Ivan getting 7 more and 2 more rebounds in that time. The other big difference was the effort by Josh and Zaza, who both played roughly the same amount of minutes and somehow they increased their total rebounds by 10 total. Way to go LD!!!!!!!

Player Min (reb) Min (reb)Josh Smith 34 (8) 30 (13)Al Horford 42 (11) 42 (12)Devin Harris 34 (1) 31 (3)Jeff Teague 38 (0) 29 (1)DeShawn Stevenson 31 (1) 33 (3)Ivan Johnson 9 (2) 16 (4)Zaza Pachulia 21 (2) 23 (7)Anthony Morrow 6 (0) 7 (3)Louis Williams 26 (3) 30 (1)Total 241 (28) 241 (47)

• Like 3