• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Rooks Are In Bakersfield Now

PSSSHHHRRR87

Here is how they did in their first game in the D League:

Mike Scott: 23:58 minutes, 7 Points, 3/8 FG, 1/2 FT, 2 Rebounds, 0 Assists, 3 Fouls, 2 Steals, 3 TO, 0 Blocks

John Jenkins: 29:01 minutes, 22 Points, 8/13 FG, 1/2 3FG, 5/5 FT, 3 Rebounds, 3 Assists, 0 Fouls, 2 Steals, 2 TO, 0 Blocks

The team won 102-95. Jenkins led all scorers with his 22 points. He also played the second-most minutes on the team...second only to Kendall Marshall's 31:19.

• Admin

I watched a little of the game and jenkins has a very quick release. He did some ball handling too. His shot looks good but one thing that stood out to me was his real lack on defense. It was very matador and I think that really needs to improve if he is going to earn pt in the big leagues.Scott was not on the floor when I was watching in the third. Man I love watching Marshall...he is such an awesome passer and playmaker.

• Moderators

Mike is out sick but James, Jenkins, and Muhammad are all playing. All have had their good and bad moments. Jenkins is getting inside and Muhammad had a couple nice jams. James is getting rebounds and hitting shots. Good stuff. Jam leading big! Love it when any LA team gets whooped.

• Like 1