• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My problem isn't with Josh taking jumpers...

ATL_BALLER

I agree that Josh is a fantastic passer - in transition. The half-court sets somewhat mitigate that. Yes, it's a good point that just because Josh is out there, doesn't mean he should be shooting. I just think Larry needs to design sets that minimize those opportunities (at this point, we can accept Josh won't change), especially as our out when the clock is winding down.

I believe it was Jon Barry last night who mentioned that he'd like to see more sets drawn up that don't involve Josh being out there on the perimeter. I don't know that he's right and LD is drawing those plays up like that as Josh tends to drift outside more than our other players who play PF for us, be it Ivan or Al, but whatever it is it would sure be nice to see him concentrate on crashing the glass and scoring easier inside.

Barry was all over the place in his commentary last night. He started off by saying Josh doesn't look comfortable in the post, that that's not his game (mind you, he had Corey Brewer on him) then he's saying Josh shouldn't be put out on the perimeter where he can take jumpers......I was like "well what else is left for him to do, Jon?"

• Like 1

Barry was all over the place in his commentary last night. He started off by saying Josh doesn't look comfortable in the post, that that's not his game (mind you, he had Corey Brewer on him) then he's saying Josh shouldn't be put out on the perimeter where he can take jumpers......I was like "well what else is left for him to do, Jon?"

Haha yeah I do remember thinking that myself. I was thinking hell yeah he should be posting up on Brewer, but he wasn't really having much success with it. Probably because he doesn't have power moves in the post and uses speed but Brewer is quick enough to defend that well.

Haha yeah I do remember thinking that myself. I was thinking hell yeah he should be posting up on Brewer, but he wasn't really having much success with it. Probably because he doesn't have power moves in the post and uses speed but Brewer is quick enough to defend that well.

Brewer is about a buck 90...a power move against him should of just been breathing on him.